An unimportant note

Oh, yeah, the organic meatbag who does my typing for me turned thirty
one last Saturday.

--
Helgraf Dragon
12 answers Last reply

    Helgraf Dragon wrote:
    > Oh, yeah, the organic meatbag who does my typing for me turned thirty
    > one last Saturday.

    Please forward my congratulations. Hope there is some organized nervous
    tissue among the meat. Although muscular tissue have the capability of
    spontaneous activity, some coordination is alway welcome.

    pibbur
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    On Wed, 18 May 2005 05:52:01 GMT, pibbur <oopsNO512@begen.onlineCA.PSno>
    wrote:

    >Helgraf Dragon wrote:
    >> Oh, yeah, the organic meatbag who does my typing for me turned thirty
    >> one last Saturday.
    >>
    >Please forward my congratulations. Hope there is some organized nervous
    >tissue among the meat. Although muscular tissue have the capability of
    >spontaneous activity, some coordination is alway welcome.

    Yay! Thirty. You're so young. Enjoy it while you can, because before
    you know it you will be old and decrepit like...Optician!! Haha, fooled
    you! You thought I'd say "like...me" but I didn't. I'm so funny!

    --
    The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

    Polychromic wrote:
    > On Wed, 18 May 2005 05:52:01 GMT, pibbur <oopsNO512@begen.onlineCA.PSno>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Helgraf Dragon wrote:
    >>
    >>>Oh, yeah, the organic meatbag who does my typing for me turned thirty
    >>>one last Saturday.
    >>>

    >>Please forward my congratulations. Hope there is some organized nervous
    >>tissue among the meat. Although muscular tissue have the capability of
    >>spontaneous activity, some coordination is alway welcome.
    >

    > Yay! Thirty. You're so young. Enjoy it while you can, because before
    > you know it you will be old and decrepit like...Optician!! Haha, fooled
    > you! You thought I'd say "like...me" but I didn't. I'm so funny!

    Doesn't matter. We choose to interprete it like "old and decrepit like
    Poly" anyway.

    pibbur, from under the table
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    On Wed, 18 May 2005 06:14:34 GMT, pibbur <oopsNO512@begen.onlineCA.PSno>
    wrote:

    >Polychromic wrote:
    >> On Wed, 18 May 2005 05:52:01 GMT, pibbur <oopsNO512@begen.onlineCA.PSno>
    >> wrote:

    >>>Please forward my congratulations. Hope there is some organized nervous
    >>>tissue among the meat. Although muscular tissue have the capability of
    >>>spontaneous activity, some coordination is alway welcome.
    >>

    >> Yay! Thirty. You're so young. Enjoy it while you can, because before
    >> you know it you will be old and decrepit like...Optician!! Haha, fooled
    >> you! You thought I'd say "like...me" but I didn't. I'm so funny!
    >>
    >Doesn't matter. We choose to interprete it like "old and decrepit like
    >Poly" anyway.
    >
    >pibbur, from under the table

    *holds up rusty knives.*
    *rusty knives crumble away.*

    Eh, oh nevermind.

    *revels in his oldness*

    --
    The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
    http://home.comcast.net/~safehex/
    RGCUD Photo Gallery: http://home.comcast.net/~rgcud/
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    Words to the wise, Helgraf Dragon <helgraf@ultima-dragons.org> wrote:

    >Oh, yeah, the organic meatbag who does my typing for me turned thirty
    >one last Saturday.

    Congrats! Now the worst has gone by and you can look forward to a good
    life.
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    On Wed, 18 May 2005 05:52:01 GMT, pibbur
    <oopsNO512@begen.onlineCA.PSno> wrote:

    >Helgraf Dragon wrote:
    >> Oh, yeah, the organic meatbag who does my typing for me turned thirty
    >> one last Saturday.
    >>
    >Please forward my congratulations. Hope there is some organized nervous
    >tissue among the meat. Although muscular tissue have the capability of
    >spontaneous activity, some coordination is alway welcome.
    >
    >pibbur
    Yeah congrats! And you need the whole organized tissue thing to
    randomly type Shakespeare.
    -=UDIC=-
    Optician Dragon
    "Life Is Like A Can Of Tuna Fish - Sometimes It's Good, Sometimes It's Not So Good"
    -Alfred E. Neumann
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    On Wed, 18 May 2005 01:07:50 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 18 May 2005 05:52:01 GMT, pibbur <oopsNO512@begen.onlineCA.PSno>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Helgraf Dragon wrote:
    >>> Oh, yeah, the organic meatbag who does my typing for me turned thirty
    >>> one last Saturday.
    >>>
    >>Please forward my congratulations. Hope there is some organized nervous
    >>tissue among the meat. Although muscular tissue have the capability of
    >>spontaneous activity, some coordination is alway welcome.
    >
    >Yay! Thirty. You're so young. Enjoy it while you can, because before
    >you know it you will be old and decrepit like...Optician!! Haha, fooled
    >you! You thought I'd say "like...me" but I didn't. I'm so funny!
    Heh, funny as a one-legged ass-kicker! :-)
    Funny as .....?
    -=UDIC=-
    Optician Dragon
    "Life Is Like A Can Of Tuna Fish - Sometimes It's Good, Sometimes It's Not So Good"
    -Alfred E. Neumann
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    Optician Dragon wrote:
    > On Wed, 18 May 2005 01:07:50 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>On Wed, 18 May 2005 05:52:01 GMT, pibbur <oopsNO512@begen.onlineCA.PSno>
    >>wrote:

    >>>Please forward my congratulations. Hope there is some organized nervous
    >>>tissue among the meat. Although muscular tissue have the capability of
    >>>spontaneous activity, some coordination is alway welcome.
    >>
    >>Yay! Thirty. You're so young. Enjoy it while you can, because before
    >>you know it you will be old and decrepit like...Optician!! Haha, fooled
    >>you! You thought I'd say "like...me" but I didn't. I'm so funny!
    >
    > Heh, funny as a one-legged ass-kicker! :-)
    > Funny as .....?

    Yes. We-who-have-reached-maturity will not be harassed by mere children.

    pibbur
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    Polychromic wrote:
    > On Wed, 18 May 2005 05:52:01 GMT, pibbur <oopsNO512@begen.onlineCA.PSno>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Helgraf Dragon wrote:
    >>
    >>>Oh, yeah, the organic meatbag who does my typing for me turned thirty
    >>>one last Saturday.
    >>>

    >>Please forward my congratulations. Hope there is some organized nervous
    >>tissue among the meat. Although muscular tissue have the capability of
    >>spontaneous activity, some coordination is alway welcome.
    >

    > Yay! Thirty. You're so young. Enjoy it while you can, because before
    > you know it you will be old and decrepit like...Optician!! Haha, fooled
    > you! You thought I'd say "like...me" but I didn't. I'm so funny!

    Thirty one, actually. Not that it matters that much.
  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    Quoth Helgraf Dragon <helgraf@ultima-dragons.org>:
    > Oh, yeah, the organic meatbag who does my typing for me turned thirty
    > one last Saturday.

    You have a year and three months on me. But I'm gaining. :) MHR!
    \^\^//
    ,^ ( ..) Samurai Dragon -==UDIC Sig Code==-
    | \ \ -==(UDIC)==- d++e+N T--Om+U146MA7'! L8u uC++
    \ `^--^ \\\\\\\\//////// uF-uG++uLB+uA+nC++uR nH+nP+++
    \ \ \ (2 Attentive Points) nI--nPT nS+++nT--wM-wC y+ a29
    ksj ^--^ ___________________________________________________________
  11. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    Helgraf Dragon wrote:
    > Oh, yeah, the organic meatbag who does my typing for me turned thirty
    > one last Saturday.

    Rather belated congrats, then! Been a mite preoccupied since UJ ended
    and never really got to fully check the NG on the occasions I popped in.

    Sorry about the delay.

    -Lumina Dragon
  12. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    Lumina Dragon wrote:
    > Helgraf Dragon wrote:
    >
    >> Oh, yeah, the organic meatbag who does my typing for me turned thirty
    >> one last Saturday.
    >

    > Rather belated congrats, then! Been a mite preoccupied since UJ ended
    > and never really got to fully check the NG on the occasions I popped in.
    >
    > Sorry about the delay.
    >
    > -Lumina Dragon

    Well, given your track record, better late than never certainly seems
    apropro.

Computers Games Video Games