An unimportant note

Last response: in Video Games
May 18, 2005 4:40:36 AM

Oh, yeah, the organic meatbag who does my typing for me turned thirty
one last Saturday.

--
Helgraf Dragon

More about : unimportant note

Anonymous
May 18, 2005 9:52:01 AM

Helgraf Dragon wrote:
> Oh, yeah, the organic meatbag who does my typing for me turned thirty
> one last Saturday.

Please forward my congratulations. Hope there is some organized nervous
tissue among the meat. Although muscular tissue have the capability of
spontaneous activity, some coordination is alway welcome.

pibbur
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 9:52:02 AM

On Wed, 18 May 2005 05:52:01 GMT, pibbur <oopsNO512@begen.onlineCA.PSno>
wrote:

>Helgraf Dragon wrote:
>> Oh, yeah, the organic meatbag who does my typing for me turned thirty
>> one last Saturday.
>>
>Please forward my congratulations. Hope there is some organized nervous
>tissue among the meat. Although muscular tissue have the capability of
>spontaneous activity, some coordination is alway welcome.

Yay! Thirty. You're so young. Enjoy it while you can, because before
you know it you will be old and decrepit like...Optician!! Haha, fooled
you! You thought I'd say "like...me" but I didn't. I'm so funny!

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Polychromic wrote:
> On Wed, 18 May 2005 05:52:01 GMT, pibbur <oopsNO512@begen.onlineCA.PSno>
> wrote:
>

>>Helgraf Dragon wrote:
>>
>>>Oh, yeah, the organic meatbag who does my typing for me turned thirty
>>>one last Saturday.
>>>

>>Please forward my congratulations. Hope there is some organized nervous
>>tissue among the meat. Although muscular tissue have the capability of
>>spontaneous activity, some coordination is alway welcome.
>

> Yay! Thirty. You're so young. Enjoy it while you can, because before
> you know it you will be old and decrepit like...Optician!! Haha, fooled
> you! You thought I'd say "like...me" but I didn't. I'm so funny!

Doesn't matter. We choose to interprete it like "old and decrepit like
Poly" anyway.

pibbur, from under the table
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 10:14:35 AM

On Wed, 18 May 2005 06:14:34 GMT, pibbur <oopsNO512@begen.onlineCA.PSno>
wrote:

>Polychromic wrote:
>> On Wed, 18 May 2005 05:52:01 GMT, pibbur <oopsNO512@begen.onlineCA.PSno>
>> wrote:

>>>Please forward my congratulations. Hope there is some organized nervous
>>>tissue among the meat. Although muscular tissue have the capability of
>>>spontaneous activity, some coordination is alway welcome.
>>

>> Yay! Thirty. You're so young. Enjoy it while you can, because before
>> you know it you will be old and decrepit like...Optician!! Haha, fooled
>> you! You thought I'd say "like...me" but I didn't. I'm so funny!
>>
>Doesn't matter. We choose to interprete it like "old and decrepit like
>Poly" anyway.
>
>pibbur, from under the table

*holds up rusty knives.*
*rusty knives crumble away.*

Eh, oh nevermind.

*revels in his oldness*

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
http://home.comcast.net/~safehex/
RGCUD Photo Gallery: http://home.comcast.net/~rgcud/
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 2:37:56 PM

Words to the wise, Helgraf Dragon <helgraf@ultima-dragons.org> wrote:

>Oh, yeah, the organic meatbag who does my typing for me turned thirty
>one last Saturday.

Congrats! Now the worst has gone by and you can look forward to a good
life.
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 3:27:52 PM

On Wed, 18 May 2005 05:52:01 GMT, pibbur
<oopsNO512@begen.onlineCA.PSno> wrote:

>Helgraf Dragon wrote:
>> Oh, yeah, the organic meatbag who does my typing for me turned thirty
>> one last Saturday.
>>
>Please forward my congratulations. Hope there is some organized nervous
>tissue among the meat. Although muscular tissue have the capability of
>spontaneous activity, some coordination is alway welcome.
>
>pibbur
Yeah congrats! And you need the whole organized tissue thing to
randomly type Shakespeare.
-=UDIC=-
Optician Dragon
"Life Is Like A Can Of Tuna Fish - Sometimes It's Good, Sometimes It's Not So Good"
-Alfred E. Neumann
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 3:29:29 PM

On Wed, 18 May 2005 01:07:50 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Wed, 18 May 2005 05:52:01 GMT, pibbur <oopsNO512@begen.onlineCA.PSno>
>wrote:
>
>>Helgraf Dragon wrote:
>>> Oh, yeah, the organic meatbag who does my typing for me turned thirty
>>> one last Saturday.
>>>
>>Please forward my congratulations. Hope there is some organized nervous
>>tissue among the meat. Although muscular tissue have the capability of
>>spontaneous activity, some coordination is alway welcome.
>
>Yay! Thirty. You're so young. Enjoy it while you can, because before
>you know it you will be old and decrepit like...Optician!! Haha, fooled
>you! You thought I'd say "like...me" but I didn't. I'm so funny!
Heh, funny as a one-legged ass-kicker! :-)
Funny as .....?
-=UDIC=-
Optician Dragon
"Life Is Like A Can Of Tuna Fish - Sometimes It's Good, Sometimes It's Not So Good"
-Alfred E. Neumann
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 3:44:27 PM

Optician Dragon wrote:
> On Wed, 18 May 2005 01:07:50 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>

>>On Wed, 18 May 2005 05:52:01 GMT, pibbur <oopsNO512@begen.onlineCA.PSno>
>>wrote:

>>>Please forward my congratulations. Hope there is some organized nervous
>>>tissue among the meat. Although muscular tissue have the capability of
>>>spontaneous activity, some coordination is alway welcome.
>>
>>Yay! Thirty. You're so young. Enjoy it while you can, because before
>>you know it you will be old and decrepit like...Optician!! Haha, fooled
>>you! You thought I'd say "like...me" but I didn't. I'm so funny!
>
> Heh, funny as a one-legged ass-kicker! :-)
> Funny as .....?

Yes. We-who-have-reached-maturity will not be harassed by mere children.

pibbur
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 4:04:23 PM

Polychromic wrote:
> On Wed, 18 May 2005 05:52:01 GMT, pibbur <oopsNO512@begen.onlineCA.PSno>
> wrote:
>

>>Helgraf Dragon wrote:
>>
>>>Oh, yeah, the organic meatbag who does my typing for me turned thirty
>>>one last Saturday.
>>>

>>Please forward my congratulations. Hope there is some organized nervous
>>tissue among the meat. Although muscular tissue have the capability of
>>spontaneous activity, some coordination is alway welcome.
>

> Yay! Thirty. You're so young. Enjoy it while you can, because before
> you know it you will be old and decrepit like...Optician!! Haha, fooled
> you! You thought I'd say "like...me" but I didn't. I'm so funny!

Thirty one, actually. Not that it matters that much.
May 19, 2005 3:47:22 AM

Quoth Helgraf Dragon <helgraf@ultima-dragons.org>:
> Oh, yeah, the organic meatbag who does my typing for me turned thirty
> one last Saturday.

You have a year and three months on me. But I'm gaining. :)  MHR!
\^\^//
,^ ( ..) Samurai Dragon -==UDIC Sig Code==-
| \ \ -==(UDIC)==- d++e+N T--Om+U146MA7'! L8u uC++
\ `^--^ \\\\\\\\//////// uF-uG++uLB+uA+nC++uR nH+nP+++
\ \ \ (2 Attentive Points) nI--nPT nS+++nT--wM-wC y+ a29
ksj ^--^ ___________________________________________________________
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 8:40:51 PM

Helgraf Dragon wrote:
> Oh, yeah, the organic meatbag who does my typing for me turned thirty
> one last Saturday.

Rather belated congrats, then! Been a mite preoccupied since UJ ended
and never really got to fully check the NG on the occasions I popped in.

Sorry about the delay.

-Lumina Dragon
Anonymous
June 2, 2005 4:08:04 AM

Lumina Dragon wrote:
> Helgraf Dragon wrote:
>
>> Oh, yeah, the organic meatbag who does my typing for me turned thirty
>> one last Saturday.
>

> Rather belated congrats, then! Been a mite preoccupied since UJ ended
> and never really got to fully check the NG on the occasions I popped in.
>
> Sorry about the delay.
>
> -Lumina Dragon

Well, given your track record, better late than never certainly seems
apropro.
!