Spring is here

Ahh, spring is here.

And it was snowing last night.

pibbur
who maybe should spend his day going to the park and poison some pigeons

Words to the wise, pibbur <oopsNO512@begen.onlineCA.PSno> wrote:

>Ahh, spring is here.
>
>And it was snowing last night.
>
>pibbur
>who maybe should spend his day going to the park and poison some pigeons

Can you poison the ones outside sitting on my balcony rail?

On Wed, 18 May 2005 10:38:43 +0200, Claus Dragon
<claus@ultima-dragons.org> wrote:

>Words to the wise, pibbur <oopsNO512@begen.onlineCA.PSno> wrote:
>
>>Ahh, spring is here.
>>
>>And it was snowing last night.
>>
>>pibbur
>>who maybe should spend his day going to the park and poison some pigeons
>
>Can you poison the ones outside sitting on my balcony rail?

Just wire a taser to the rail and put a big switch where you cat can press
it.
--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Claus Dragon wrote:
> Words to the wise, pibbur <oopsNO512@begen.onlineCA.PSno> wrote:
>

>>Ahh, spring is here.
>>
>>And it was snowing last night.
>>
>>pibbur
>>who maybe should spend his day going to the park and poison some pigeons
>

> Can you poison the ones outside sitting on my balcony rail?
The procedure (Lehrer) only specify pigeons in parks, but I guess
pigeons are pigeons wherever they are, so - I'll do my best.

OTOH, it has been demonstrated that TCP/IP is supported by pigeons
(although with a high degree of packet loss). Maybe you could use them
as a backup in case your main connection fails?

pibbur
BTW the procedure also mentions squirrels. Do you have a problem with
them as well? Just so I can make the necessary preparations.

Claus Dragon wrote:

> Words to the wise, pibbur <oopsNO512@begen.onlineCA.PSno> wrote:
>
>>Ahh, spring is here.
>>
>>And it was snowing last night.
>>
>>pibbur
>>who maybe should spend his day going to the park and poison some pigeons
>
> Can you poison the ones outside sitting on my balcony rail?

I wouldn't. JC 'Defender of the Pigeons' Denton might come after you
with a flamethrower.

--
JP Morris - aka DOUG the Eagle (Dragon) -=UDIC=- jpm@it-he.org
Fun things to do with the Ultima games http://www.it-he.org