Sign in with
Your question

Why is my first Verizon bill so high?

Last response: in Network Providers
March 5, 2010 10:34:34 PM

My mom just signed up for a new Verizon service a week ago. They said the bill would be around 40$ a month, but when we just checked online it said the bill to be paid is 84 something dollars. Is that just for the first month??

More about : verizon bill high

March 5, 2010 10:58:47 PM

Roaming charges would be my first guess, or perhaps exceeding your data caps, or both. That's why the amount they quote you is almost always bogus.
m
l
March 13, 2010 12:17:37 AM

So its not just for the first bill?
m
l
Related resources
Anonymous
March 13, 2010 9:32:19 AM

This topic has been moved from the section Wireless Networking to section Mobility Networks by Grumpy9117
m
l
March 24, 2010 3:28:51 PM

INSTEAD of us guessing look at the bill online? I have Verizon... when I first signed up I was amazed when I saw my first bill balance then while looking at the charges it made more sense.

Look for activation fees. Were they promised to be waived? Probably not. Most carriers activation fees are $35.00 unless you sign up under some promotion. If they were promised to be waived take your copy of the contract and go see the retailer where purchased! They can handle it. If they refuse to call in or go to the Official Verizon retail store.
m
l
!