Looking for a new phone.

Well my Samsung sch-a950 is dying on me and I may need a new phone soon. I've really only used it as a phone and want to continue to do so with the next phone I purchase. I'm currently using Verizon and I don't know if that will restrict my choices for phones... I really only want to be able to connect the thing to my computer and put data / ringtones I've created/ maybe a little music... etc etc without going through a giant amount of bs like I had to with my current phone. I would be fairly willing to look at new carriers as well if Verizon is fairly restrictive. For the time being, lets just say price isn't tooooo much of a limitation just so I can see what options exist.

Thanks in advance for the help.

PS: I'm really not too familiar with phones and such at the moment... Would an unlocked version of a certain phone probably be my best bet. I'm just sick of using all kinds of third party, drm enabled, annoying software and subscriptions to the carriers.
2 answers Last reply
More about looking phone
  1. Nokia 5800 is the new touch screen sensation which Nokia has launched. Nokia 5800 is most exciting mobile phone. This phone has cool features of 3G & the looks are stunning and impressive.

Nokia 5800 Blog

2. Nokia 5800 is really looking very very stylish handset.
Ask a new question

Read More

Wireless Access Phones Verizon Product