The 4400

This series is starting tonight on sattelite TV here. Is it any good?

pibbur, not(p in(4400))

On Thu, 19 May 2005 18:30:10 GMT, pibbur
<oopsREMOVETHISANDxx.000xx@tele2xx.xxno> wrote:

>This series is starting tonight on sattelite TV here. Is it any good?
>
>pibbur, not(p in(4400))

Must not be - never heard of it. It is from the US, Canada or AU?

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

On Thu, 19 May 2005 18:30:10 GMT, pibbur
<oopsREMOVETHISANDxx.000xx@tele2xx.xxno> wrote:

>This series is starting tonight on sattelite TV here. Is it any good?
>
>pibbur, not(p in(4400))
I really got taken in by it. Some of the episodes are very moving,
especially the one about the park protector.
The explanation at the final episode was a bit weak, but they didn't
know if it had a chance for renewal at the time, so they tried to tie
it up, but leave it open also. Worth a watch unless there's something
else on at the time you must see.
-=UDIC=-
Optician Dragon
"Life Is Like A Can Of Tuna Fish - Sometimes It's Good, Sometimes It's Not So Good"
-Alfred E. Neumann

On Thu, 19 May 2005 16:14:43 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Thu, 19 May 2005 18:30:10 GMT, pibbur
><oopsREMOVETHISANDxx.000xx@tele2xx.xxno> wrote:
>

>>This series is starting tonight on sattelite TV here. Is it any good?
>>
>>pibbur, not(p in(4400))
>
>Must not be - never heard of it. It is from the US, Canada or AU?
USA network.
http://www.usanetwork.com/series/the4400/flash.htm
note you need flash.
-=UDIC=-
Optician Dragon
"Life Is Like A Can Of Tuna Fish - Sometimes It's Good, Sometimes It's Not So Good"
-Alfred E. Neumann

On Thu, 19 May 2005 21:34:58 GMT, Optician Dragon
<DragonLensman1@verizon.net> wrote:

>USA network.

Ah. The company that owns SciFi. That explains it.

--

Words to the wise, pibbur <oopsREMOVETHISANDxx.000xx@tele2xx.xxno>
wrote:

>This series is starting tonight on sattelite TV here. Is it any good?
>
>pibbur, not(p in(4400))

Hm, this just reminded me that I play an online turn-based strategy
game called "the five pillars" (http://thefivepillars.org) whose main
admin is located in Bergen, Norway :>

On Thu, 19 May 2005 17:08:26 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Thu, 19 May 2005 21:34:58 GMT, Optician Dragon
><DragonLensman1@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>USA network.
>
>Ah. The company that owns SciFi. That explains it.
When Lost came on after the 4400, I thought it reminded me of the
4400. So if you like Lost, you should fing the 4400 worth a look.
Gotta watch the whole first season first though.
-=UDIC=-
Optician Dragon
"Life Is Like A Can Of Tuna Fish - Sometimes It's Good, Sometimes It's Not So Good"
-Alfred E. Neumann

On Fri, 20 May 2005 01:17:51 +0200, Claus Dragon
<claus@ultima-dragons.org> wrote:

>Words to the wise, pibbur <oopsREMOVETHISANDxx.000xx@tele2xx.xxno>
>wrote:
>

>>This series is starting tonight on sattelite TV here. Is it any good?
>>
>>pibbur, not(p in(4400))
>

>Hm, this just reminded me that I play an online turn-based strategy
>game called "the five pillars" (http://thefivepillars.org) whose main
>admin is located in Bergen, Norway :>
And I saw an article in a newspaper about a woman in Bergen getting
convicted of raping a man. Seems he woke up to recieving a hummer. And
somehow objected.
-=UDIC=-
Optician Dragon
"Life Is Like A Can Of Tuna Fish - Sometimes It's Good, Sometimes It's Not So Good"
-Alfred E. Neumann

On Fri, 20 May 2005 02:19:03 GMT, Optician Dragon
<DragonLensman1@verizon.net> wrote:

>And I saw an article in a newspaper about a woman in Bergen getting
>convicted of raping a man. Seems he woke up to recieving a hummer. And
>somehow objected.

I don't even want to think about what she looks like.

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
http://home.comcast.net/~safehex/
RGCUD Photo Gallery: http://home.comcast.net/~rgcud/

TRENDING THREADS