Impossible to see the source of a page with IE

I have a problem with Internet Explorer: whatever it's the program selected
to see the source of a page, when I try to do that from the contextual menu,
I just see a window of Explorer which usually opens on the desktop folder.
Is there any solution to resolve this problem?

Thanks.
--
Xenophaw

Open IE, click Tools menu, Click Internet Options, click Programs tab. Set your HTML
editor. Many use Notepad. There is a bug though if you use Notepad. If you have a
desktop icon for Notepad, and you click the IE view menu, then click Source, Notepad will
NOT open with the source code. So, I use a freebie Notepad replacement for my desktop
shortcut, and use Notepad to view the source code in IE. Or, if you do not use Notepad
often, and there's a desktop shortcut for it, delete that shortcut, and you could always
run Notepad from the Start menu/Run/notepad, or a Start menu item.
--

T.C.
t__cruise@[NoSpam]hotmail.com