The Big Move

http://ciotog.bravehost.com/moving/

--
Cape Dweller Dragon
Remember, I've got a debt to pay. It's about quantity, not quality.

thehawk

Distinguished
May 19, 2003

Cape Dweller wrote:
> http://ciotog.bravehost.com/moving/

Having your own laundry space is absolutely WONDERFUL! Never again
(unless forced by poverty) will I live in a place that does not have its
own washer and dryer.

Congratulations!

-thehawk
Fallen Angel Dragon, UDIC

Words to the wise, Cape Dweller <usenet@ciotog.net> wrote:

>http://ciotog.bravehost.com/moving/

Congrats :>

thehawk wrote:

> Having your own laundry space is absolutely WONDERFUL! Never again
> (unless forced by poverty) will I live in a place that does not have its
> own washer and dryer.

Yeah, no more putting on pants to do the laundry!

Actually what really bothers me about commercial washers is the inability
to control the settings - no initial rinse, no rerunning just the spin
cycle, etc. We use cloth diapers for the kids and both of those would have
been very handy at times.

> Congratulations!

Thank you!

--

Claus Dragon wrote:

>>http://ciotog.bravehost.com/moving/
>
> Congrats :>

Thanks! Looking at the plans the new place looks pretty boring compared to
the angled walls of the apartment, but at least there are wood floors and
it will be much less cluttered.

Of course what really matters is whether I'll have more time to work on my
projects :)

--
Cape Dweller Dragon
Remember, I've got a debt to pay. It's about quantity, not quality.

Words to the wise, Cape Dweller <usenet@ciotog.net> wrote:

>Of course what really matters is whether I'll have more time to work on my
>projects :)

Well, at least you dont need three hours to reach your work desk as
not everything is cluttered ?

Claus Dragon wrote:

> Well, at least you dont need three hours to reach your work desk as not
> everything is cluttered ?

Actually I meant that there wouldn't be as much time spent cleaning up -
partly because more of it would be automatic, and partly because there'd
by less stuff available for the kids to mess up (it being in storage
instead of piled against the walls).