Sign in with
Your question

Computer running slow

Last response: in Windows 7
August 8, 2012 6:45:33 PM

Hello im new to thing thing and i am having some truble with my computer Its running slow i dont know why ive only had this Computer for about almost a year now I know absoulty nothing about computers I have Downloaded Steam with a few Games and have dowloaded A game that doesnt involve Steam and a hack for 1 of the games ive had this hack for a long time so i dont think its that but Im very very confused on to why my computer runs so slow its a 8GB Ram 64 Bit i mean idk if that is good but i bring up youtube videos and such but it goes really slow it laggs alot in my games for som reaseon idk please help me :bounce: 

And my Computer i reasently realized that there is a Q drive that i cant open at all so i dont know what to do on that ether
Sincerly , Somone who needs Help :D 

More about : computer running slow

a b $ Windows 7
August 8, 2012 6:50:10 PM

Get CCleaner & defraggler, run CCleaner first as you'll wanna clean out all the trash that's most likely collecting, check your startup programs (the less starting up the better) then run Defraggler to see if that helps boost your speed.
m
l
August 8, 2012 7:10:06 PM

Is this something that's only just started to happen, or is it something that's been going on as long as you've had the computer?
m
l
!