Cant share files

Dee

I just purchased the MN-620 kit and I connected my
desktop and my laptop using it. They both can access the
internet and say file sharing is enabled but I cant
access anything on either computer from the other. There
is nothing in My Network Places and the workgroup name is
the same for both. Under Network Devices, each say no
devices found but they both are connected to the internet
and to the basestation. Need Assistance !

check to see if there are firewalls set up on your ports
and connections and disable them or turn it off. Dont
worry about security because the basestation has its own
firewall