Sign in with
Your question

LG Modle VX8360R

Last response: in General Connectivity
April 19, 2009 4:58:05 AM

Ok, so I have a question about my phone. I have an LG Model No: VX8350R.
I was rinsing dishes off in the sink, and my phone slipped off of my shoulder and fell in the sink. It wasn’t submerged or anything. I grabbed it immediately, and it didn’t feel very wet. The back of the phone was damp, so I wiped it off. I took out the battery, just in case. I let it sit for an hour or so, and then tried to use it. It turns on, the screen is fine, and I can send text messages. I am able to make outgoing calls, but people can’t hear me. I checked for the water damage sticker, but I’m not sure what it looks like. The bottom, right side of the battery area has a white sticker with red Xs. Does this mean water did somehow get in there? If so, any ideas on how I can fix it?

More about : modle vx8360r

April 20, 2009 5:55:55 AM

Hi melissa, like you this is my first time here, so take what I say with a grain of salt :) 

Anyways, I think water got into your earpiece, that part that touches your ear while you're talking. I suggest you let the phone dry a bit longer, like maybe say a day, and try again. If nothing changes, you should bring it to the shop as soon as possible. Hope this helps!
!