outlook express spell checker

since ive upgraded my win98se to xp i have been unable to use my
spellchecker' how can i get it to work
--
sal
4 answers Last reply

    the spell checker works from MS Word if you are using word 97 go to the MS
    site
    to fix the spell checker. If you install word 2000 or better it will work
    fine.

    "Sal" <Sal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > since ive upgraded my win98se to xp i have been unable to use my
    > spellchecker' how can i get it to work
    > --
    > sal

    http://michaelstevenstech.com/spellcheck.htm
    Spell check

    Sal wrote:
    > since ive upgraded my win98se to xp i have been unable to use my
    > spellchecker' how can i get it to work

    Outlook Express has never had spell-checking capabilities of its
    own. Instead, it relies upon the presence of other Microsoft
    applications, such as the Office Suite, Word, or the Works _Suite_
    (which includes Word, not the regular Works). There are also some
    3rd-party shareware/freeware solutions available at any of the many
    shareware sites on the Internet Spell Magic seems well thought-of,
    though I haven't tried it myself:
    http://www.alcodasoftware.com/spell-magic.htm.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Fs?= wrote:

    > since ive upgraded my win98se to xp i have been unable to use my
    > spellchecker' how can i get it to work

    That's because you dont have a spell checker installed. Install one.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

Outlook Express Microsoft Windows XP