How can I capture these images?

I bought an intra-oral video camera: http://www.rfmiharu.com/global/

I am using Win XP Pro. This camera has video output for a TV.

How can I capture these images on my computer hard drive, either as motion
or snapshots. How can I watch these images on my computer monitor, instead
of my TV?

Do I need some kind of video card for my computer so that I can plug the
camera into my computer?

Any advice would be appreciated

--
Walter
www.rationality.net

things like this are available on ebay $20 and up, seem to be popular.
http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=&Product_Id=144533
you need to pay attention to the video format us/euro or where ever PAL
or NTSC

"Walter R." <wer25@example.com> wrote in message
>I bought an intra-oral video camera: http://www.rfmiharu.com/global/
>
> I am using Win XP Pro. This camera has video output for a TV.
>
> How can I capture these images on my computer hard drive, either as motion
> or snapshots. How can I watch these images on my computer monitor, instead
> of my TV?
>
> Do I need some kind of video card for my computer so that I can plug the
> camera into my computer?
>
> Any advice would be appreciated
>
> --
> Walter
> www.rationality.net
> -

I enjoyed ur site re "invisable old man in the sky"
(religion) :) Ever see Carlin's routine?

I know there is a TV-in PCI card & suspect USB2 &
Firewire which will work. I dont have it tho so cant
comment further.

HTH-Larry

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 02:42:34 GMT, "Walter R."
<wer25@example.com> wrote:

|I bought an intra-oral video camera: http://www.rfmiharu.com/global/
|
|I am using Win XP Pro. This camera has video output for a TV.
|
|How can I capture these images on my computer hard drive, either as motion
|or snapshots. How can I watch these images on my computer monitor, instead
|of my TV?
|
|Do I need some kind of video card for my computer so that I can plug the
|camera into my computer?
|
|Any advice would be appreciated

Any advise is my attempt to contribute more than I have received but I can only assure you that it works on my PC. GOOD LUCK.