trevor

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I want to help a friend via remote desktop. I am suspecting they have a virus
on their computer. Is my computer vulnerable to any viruses that may exist on
their computer? Can a virus transfer via a Remote Desktop connection? What,
if anything should I be aware of?
I do have anti virus protection on my system but as they say it is better to
be safe than sorry. I have some important info on my system that I do not
want to jeprodize.
Any assistance or input would be greatly appreciated.

If you feel you need to post to multiple groups, please do so in the same message. It saves people having to answer you multiple times.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"Trevor" <Trevor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA1341AD-F5AC-4078-ABD5-DA470A87BECA@microsoft.com...
>I want to help a friend via remote desktop. I am suspecting they have a virus
> on their computer. Is my computer vulnerable to any viruses that may exist on
> their computer? Can a virus transfer via a Remote Desktop connection? What,
> if anything should I be aware of?
> I do have anti virus protection on my system but as they say it is better to
> be safe than sorry. I have some important info on my system that I do not
> want to jeprodize.
> Any assistance or input would be greatly appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS