Mike

Splendid

I am having trouble getting the MN-730 to communicate
with the MN-510. The MN-730 is atteched to the computer
with the shared DSL connection, but it will not allow the
MN-510 to access the network. The network is setup and
the paprameters are the same on both computers.

Did you turn on ICS (Internet Connection Sharing) on the
PC with DSL connection?

Mike

Splendid

I turned on ICS. Both computer systems are set for
channel 6, no security, ad hoc. Every time I connect to
my network the MN-730 says incorrect security key, but no
security key is selected.