Articles on Audio and DBTs in Skeptic mag

The current issue of Skeptic has two good articles of relevance
here , one on audio in particular (written by Ethan Winer) and another on
the history and uses of double-blind tests generally.

http://www.skeptic.com/

--

-S
It's not my business to do intelligent work. -- D. Rumsfeld, testifying

    Could you post the url of the articles, Going to the page listed I could
    find nothing relating to "audio" nor the author mentioned; thanks.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.audio.high-end (More info?)

    outsor@city-net.com wrote:
    > Could you post the url of the articles, Going to the page listed I could
    > find nothing relating to "audio" nor the author mentioned; thanks.

    There is no url of the article. The page I posted is
    the Skeptic Society and Skeptic magazine
    home page. If you click on the magazine cover image
    in the upper left corner, you'll see an enlarged view,
    where you can read the blurb for an article called 'Audio Scams'.
    And another for the DBT article.
    You'll have to buy the magazine. I buy it at my local
    Barnes & Noble or Borders. I don't know if they sell the
    current one by itself online, htough apparenlty the do
    sell individual back issues.

    --

    -S
    It's not my business to do intelligent work. -- D. Rumsfeld, testifying
    before the House Armed Services Committee

High-End Audio Audio