The beauty of the english language

Surely you don't expect ME to be able to ewirte about that!?

pibbr

More about beauty english language
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    pibbur wrote:
    > Surely you don't expect ME to be able to ewirte about that!?
    >
    > pibbr

    Why not?

    -thehawk
    Fallen Angel Dragon, UDIC
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 23:10:22 +0200, thehawk <thehawk5150at@hotmaildot.com>
    wrote:

    > pibbur wrote:
    >> Surely you don't expect ME to be able to ewirte about that!?
    >> pibbr
    >>
    > Why not?

    Because my english is not particularly good. Lots of spelling errors and
    such.

    It was a rather pathetic attempt at being funny.

    pibbur

Computers Games Video Games