The beauty of the english language

Last response: in Video Games
June 4, 2005 8:28:36 PM

Surely you don't expect ME to be able to ewirte about that!?

pibbr

June 4, 2005 8:28:37 PM

pibbur wrote:
> Surely you don't expect ME to be able to ewirte about that!?
>
> pibbr

Why not?

-thehawk
Fallen Angel Dragon, UDIC
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 5:08:09 PM

On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 23:10:22 +0200, thehawk <thehawk5150at@hotmaildot.com>
wrote:

> pibbur wrote:
>> Surely you don't expect ME to be able to ewirte about that!?
>> pibbr
>>
> Why not?

Because my english is not particularly good. Lots of spelling errors and
such.

It was a rather pathetic attempt at being funny.

pibbur
!