WELL NOW WHAT DO I DO? JUST WAIT 4 A REPLY &HOPE OR WHAT?

June 13, 2005 11:16:40 AM

IM NEW HERE imheadsrtong HELLO!? ANY BODY!?

More about : wait reply hope

Anonymous
June 13, 2005 11:16:41 AM

This is a newsgroup, volunteers do the answering. Post a
real question using normal writing style and Caps only as
needed for first words, proper names. Wait 24 to 48 hours
for a reply and expect an answer only as good as the quality
of your question.

some support

"jesse amlin via WindowsKB.com" <forum@nospam.WindowsKB.com>
wrote in message news:4FC620C6212A0@WindowsKB.com...
| IM NEW HERE imheadsrtong HELLO!? ANY BODY!?
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 11:34:20 AM

"jesse amlin via WindowsKB.com" <forum@nospam.WindowsKB.com> wrote in
message news:4FC620C6212A0@WindowsKB.com...
> IM NEW HERE imheadsrtong HELLO!? ANY BODY!?

You're too loud, but hey whats the problem?
June 13, 2005 3:09:18 PM

go to this key
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
make a new dword names "jesse amlin" without the quotes and enter hex value
= pfffft

"jesse amlin via WindowsKB.com" <forum@nospam.WindowsKB.com> wrote in
message news:4FC620C6212A0@WindowsKB.com...
> IM NEW HERE imheadsrtong HELLO!? ANY BODY!?
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 5:15:59 PM

ROFL

--