WELL NOW WHAT DO I DO? JUST WAIT 4 A REPLY &HOPE OR WHAT?

IM NEW HERE imheadsrtong HELLO!? ANY BODY!?
4 answers Last reply
More about well wait reply hope what

    This is a newsgroup, volunteers do the answering. Post a
    real question using normal writing style and Caps only as
    needed for first words, proper names. Wait 24 to 48 hours
    for a reply and expect an answer only as good as the quality
    of your question.

    some support

    "jesse amlin via WindowsKB.com" <forum@nospam.WindowsKB.com>
    wrote in message news:4FC620C6212A0@WindowsKB.com...
    | IM NEW HERE imheadsrtong HELLO!? ANY BODY!?

    "jesse amlin via WindowsKB.com" <forum@nospam.WindowsKB.com> wrote in
    message news:4FC620C6212A0@WindowsKB.com...
    > IM NEW HERE imheadsrtong HELLO!? ANY BODY!?

    You're too loud, but hey whats the problem?

    go to this key
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
    make a new dword names "jesse amlin" without the quotes and enter hex value
    = pfffft

    "jesse amlin via WindowsKB.com" <forum@nospam.WindowsKB.com> wrote in
    message news:4FC620C6212A0@WindowsKB.com...
    > IM NEW HERE imheadsrtong HELLO!? ANY BODY!?

    ROFL

    --

    "bumtracks" <lost@disney.lan> wrote in message
    > go to this key
    > HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
    > make a new dword names "jesse amlin" without the quotes and enter hex
    > value = pfffft
    >
    > "jesse amlin via WindowsKB.com" <forum@nospam.WindowsKB.com> wrote in
    > message news:4FC620C6212A0@WindowsKB.com...
    >> IM NEW HERE imheadsrtong HELLO!? ANY BODY!?

Microsoft Windows XP