Age of Mythology - Titan Addin CDROM

Before going for it's purchase or not . . .

I want ot know, what are the contents of this cd?
and what it adds to the existing game.

Thanks for your time

NASIR

Hi Abbas,

Age of Mythology: The Titans adds a fourth mythology, the Atlanteans, to the
existing Greek, Egyptian and Norse mythologies in Age of Mythology. A new
single-player campaign will add yet another chapter to the expansive panoply
of
ancient folklore along with the addition of new scenarios. Atlantean players
will
be able to call upon the might of the Titan gods (such as Atlas and Cronus)
multiple times throughout the game, and may also upgrade human units to
heroes.
The expansion pack will introduce 12 new god powers, 15 new human units and
10 formidable myth units to the game.

http://www.microsoft.com/games/titans/buynow.asp

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User