Today is tomorrow's yesterday?

-thehawk
fallen angel dragon, udic

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 05:18:57 +0200, thehawk <thehawk5150at@hotmaildot.com>
wrote:

> pibbur wrote:
>> pibbur
>>
> You'll love us tomorrow?
>
> The sun'll come out tomorrow?
>
> Tomorrow is the day after today?
>
> Today is tomorrow's yesterday?

At the time of writing tomorrow, which now is
yester-yester-yester-yesterday, was the day our little nation celebrated
it's 100-years-as-a-sovereign-nation-day.

pibbur

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 20:18:57 -0700, thehawk
<thehawk5150at@hotmaildot.com> wrote:

>pibbur wrote:
>> pibbur
>>
>You'll love us tomorrow?
>
>The sun'll come out tomorrow?
>
>Tomorrow is the day after today?
>
>Today is tomorrow's yesterday?
>
>-thehawk
>fallen angel dragon, udic
Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
-=UDIC=-
Optician Dragon
"Life Is Like A Can Of Tuna Fish - Sometimes It's Good, Sometimes It's Not So Good"
-Alfred E. Neumann

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 11:59:23 GMT, Optician Dragon
<DragonLensman1@verizon.net> wrote:

>>You'll love us tomorrow?
>>
>>The sun'll come out tomorrow?
>>
>>Tomorrow is the day after today?
>>
>>Today is tomorrow's yesterday?
>>
>Today is yesterday's tomorrow.

There is no tomorrow or yesterday.
There is only now.

Whoops you missed it.

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 14:35:07 +0200, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 11:59:23 GMT, Optician Dragon
> <DragonLensman1@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>> You'll love us tomorrow?
>>>
>>> The sun'll come out tomorrow?
>>>
>>> Tomorrow is the day after today?
>>>
>>> Today is tomorrow's yesterday?
>>>
>> Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
>
> There is no tomorrow or yesterday.
> There is only now.
>
> Whoops you missed it.

According to Lucy@peanuts, due to the wossname in the pacific where you
cross from one date to the next, there's always someplace on earth where
it is tomorrow. Thus it's impossible for the world to end.

This is not necessarily an expression og my pinion.

pibbur

thehawk

Distinguished
May 19, 2003

Optician Dragon wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 20:18:57 -0700, thehawk
> <thehawk5150at@hotmaildot.com> wrote:
>

>>pibbur wrote:
>>
>>>pibbur
>>>

>>You'll love us tomorrow?
>>
>>The sun'll come out tomorrow?
>>
>>Tomorrow is the day after today?
>>
>>Today is tomorrow's yesterday?
>>
>>-thehawk
>>fallen angel dragon, udic
>
> Today is yesterday's tomorrow.

Indeed. You are learning well, grasshopper.

-thehawk
fallen angel dragon, udic
"Who has disturbed our meditation, as a pebble disturbs the stillness of
the pond?"

thehawk

Distinguished
May 19, 2003

Polychromic wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 11:59:23 GMT, Optician Dragon
> <DragonLensman1@verizon.net> wrote:
>

>>>You'll love us tomorrow?
>>>
>>>The sun'll come out tomorrow?
>>>
>>>Tomorrow is the day after today?
>>>
>>>Today is tomorrow's yesterday?
>>>

>>Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
>

> There is no tomorrow or yesterday.
> There is only now.
>
> Whoops you missed it.

When will then be now?

-thehawk
fallen angel dragon, udic

pibbur wrote:

> the wossname in the pacific where you cross from one date to the next

The International Date Line. Also used by Superman to turn back time so he
could save Lois Lane, no? Hmm, actually probably not since he flew around
the earth so many times he would have gone back quite a few days. How did
Superman turn back time? I mean, what were the physics involved?

--
Cape Dweller Dragon
Remember, I've got a debt to pay. It's about quantity, not quality.

Cape Dweller wrote:
> pibbur wrote:
>

>>the wossname in the pacific where you cross from one date to the next
>

> The International Date Line. Also used by Superman to turn back time so he
> could save Lois Lane, no? Hmm, actually probably not since he flew around
> the earth so many times he would have gone back quite a few days. How did
> Superman turn back time? I mean, what were the physics involved?

Err, I think the theory (as ass-backward as it was) was that by making
the earth rotate in reverse, it made time go in reverse.

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 08:52:26 +0200, Helgraf Dragon
<helgraf@ultima-dragons.org> wrote:

> Cape Dweller wrote:
>> pibbur wrote:
>>
>>> the wossname in the pacific where you cross from one date to the next
>> The International Date Line. Also used by Superman to turn back time
>> so he
>> could save Lois Lane, no? Hmm, actually probably not since he flew
>> around
>> the earth so many times he would have gone back quite a few days. How
>> did
>> Superman turn back time? I mean, what were the physics involved?
>
> Err, I think the theory (as ass-backward as it was) was that by making
> the earth rotate in reverse, it made time go in reverse.

Are you saying it couldn't be done? Then how does the great pumpkin cover
all those site in 24 hours?

pibbur

thehawk wrote:
> Polychromic wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 11:59:23 GMT, Optician Dragon
>> <DragonLensman1@verizon.net> wrote:
>>

>>> Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
>>
>> There is no tomorrow or yesterday. There is only now.
>>
>> Whoops you missed it.
>
> When will then be now?

Soon.

-Lumina Dragon

Samurai

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2002

Quoth Lumina Dragon <kewhitte@hotmail.com>:
> Soon.

"And for the rest of your life." :D

\^\^//
,^ ( ..) Samurai Dragon -==UDIC Sig Code==-
| \ \ -==(UDIC)==- d++e+N T--Om+U146MA7'! L8u uC++
\ `^--^ \\\\\\\\//////// uF-uG++uLB+uA+nC++uR nH+nP+++
\ \ \ (2 Attentive Points) nI--nPT nS+++nT--wM-wC y+ a29
ksj ^--^ ___________________________________________________________

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 08:35:55 +0200, Cape Dweller <usenet@ciotog.net> wrote:

> pibbur wrote:
>
>> the wossname in the pacific where you cross from one date to the next
>
> The International Date Line.

Thank you. I tried googling for "Dateline" and got a lot of results.
Unfortunately none of them was what I was looking for. Yes, I KNOW there
are several ways to interprete the previous sentence, and without doubt
you are able to come up with the naughty ones. I give you the correct one:
I was looking for how to name "The International Date Line" in english.

"Datolinjen" is much simpler and cannot be misiterpreted.

pibbur

pibbur wrote:

> "Datolinjen" is much simpler and cannot be misiterpreted.

Well I can't think of anything, but I'm sure LVD has some ideas.