error message

C:\windows32\lasass.exe error shows when trying to install AOL. Its based on
the Shell detection software from microsoft I believe,but can turn it off.
Shell LSA? every time it occurs the pc restarts. Any ideas?

Hi,

Your computer is infected with the Sasser worm. Read more about it here

http://www.winxpsolution.com/SecurityNotes.aspx

Also instructions how to remove the same is given in the same page.
--
Regards
M. Rajesh