Hello,

could somebody please tell me where exactly the relevant reg keys are that
set the options for the various autoplay types?

I am having the problem that several autoplay types can be set to a specific
option but still keep on annoying me everytime I insert a CD:

Thanks.
Bijan

Tweak-UI, one of the Powertoys for XP has a category for
Autoplay controls called handlers. Download & install, then
expand the My Computer category, underneath it will be the
Autoplay section:
Tweak-UI is found on the Right side panel.