What is the difference between a Laptop & a Notebook?
It would be for home use our P.C. is from 2003 and is getting slow!
It has over 4,000 pictures on it, and we will be putting them on a Sandisk.
So for a basic home use computer what is best a Laptop or a Notebook?
It is not exactly the same, please see the bellowing differences:
A standard notebook has the following features:
1. Ultralight. Less weight is better.
2. 4 - 5 hour battery life.
3. No internal floppy drive.
4. Minimal graphics subsystem.
The standard laptop computer would have some ,if not all, of the following features:
1. 14" - 17" (widescreen) TFT screen.
2. Nvidia GeForce or ATI Radeon graphics subsystem.
3. Internal DVD-ROM or DVD-RW drive
4. Large full featured keyboard.
5. 3 hour+ battery life.