Sign in with
Your question

Connecting two bluetooth headsets to the same phone so two people can listen the

Last response: in Technologies
September 28, 2012 5:10:58 AM

Hi I would like to connect two bluetooth headset or even one bluetooth headset and another wired headset to the same mobile phone or tablet or computer so that two or more people can listen the same song or same audio file at the same time.

I think the first mobile manufacturer that comes up with this solution and even add more featuers to it like for example the two persons connected can talk to each other while listening to the same song will make a fortune. I know technically it should be possible it's just that Android programmers and iPhone /Pod prgrammers has to get the idea first and launch it. I bet Nokia will do it first on their Lumian 920.... What do you think guys?

Thanks,
Sam
September 28, 2012 9:13:38 AM

Sorry I didn't know about this..Thanks for sharing!
September 28, 2012 1:51:22 PM

interesting information, thanks a lot for sharing dear. Actually I am looking for a new application that doesn't exist yet and hoping that a mobile manufacturer or a mobile programmer could come up with the solution and I think it will be very popular amongst teen agers and adults alike.

Thanks again for your contribution.

Sam
Related resources
April 9, 2013 11:21:54 PM

Hi, I am bishwo, I have successfully connected 2 stereo bluetooth headset at once by using software Bluesoleil.
just installed the software and paired 2 bluetooh headset and connected. no any problems now. before I am also thinking that it won't happen. after large number of trials I have done it. I have also tried 2 bluetooth dongle at once thinking it would help. but single bluetooth dongle is enough to connect 2 headset at once and both sounding ok.
my email bso370@hotmail.com
April 11, 2013 6:46:43 AM

Hi,

I have a scenario in church we would like to use multiple bluetooth headphones for language translation (probably up to 20 headphones)
Audio will be running from our PA sound system, rather than from a PC.
I am thinking of using a Bluetooth Transmitter to transmit the audio signal

http://www.7dayshop.com/7dayshop-universal-bluetooth-au...

I logged on to the Bluesoleil web site and is not clear to me how I can pair up multiple bluetooth headphones from a single source
Please advice. Appreciate any pointer.

July 8, 2013 10:46:12 PM

Hi can you please tell which Bluesoliel software do you use ? Is it free of cost ?
March 2, 2014 12:32:49 PM

ALCCIL said:
Hi,

I have a scenario in church we would like to use multiple bluetooth headphones for language translation (probably up to 20 headphones)
Audio will be running from our PA sound system, rather than from a PC.
I am thinking of using a Bluetooth Transmitter to transmit the audio signal

http://www.7dayshop.com/7dayshop-universal-bluetooth-au...

I logged on to the Bluesoleil web site and is not clear to me how I can pair up multiple bluetooth headphones from a single source
Please advice. Appreciate any pointer.

Hey there, i was just thinking of the same thing when my pastor explained a need for a new sound system for the translation sys. Any tips on implementation?
!