Connecting two bluetooth headsets to the same phone so two people can listen the

Hi I would like to connect two bluetooth headset or even one bluetooth headset and another wired headset to the same mobile phone or tablet or computer so that two or more people can listen the same song or same audio file at the same time.

I think the first mobile manufacturer that comes up with this solution and even add more featuers to it like for example the two persons connected can talk to each other while listening to the same song will make a fortune. I know technically it should be possible it's just that Android programmers and iPhone /Pod prgrammers has to get the idea first and launch it. I bet Nokia will do it first on their Lumian 920.... What do you think guys?

Thanks,
Sam
Reply to feyoung1906
26 answers Last reply
More about connecting bluetooth headsets phone people listen
  1. Sorry I didn't know about this..Thanks for sharing!
    Reply to Emmakille
  2. interesting information, thanks a lot for sharing dear. Actually I am looking for a new application that doesn't exist yet and hoping that a mobile manufacturer or a mobile programmer could come up with the solution and I think it will be very popular amongst teen agers and adults alike.

Thanks again for your contribution.

Sam
    Reply to feyoung1906
  3. Hi, I am bishwo, I have successfully connected 2 stereo bluetooth headset at once by using software Bluesoleil.
    just installed the software and paired 2 bluetooh headset and connected. no any problems now. before I am also thinking that it won't happen. after large number of trials I have done it. I have also tried 2 bluetooth dongle at once thinking it would help. but single bluetooth dongle is enough to connect 2 headset at once and both sounding ok.
    my email bso370@hotmail.com
    Reply to bishwo370
  4. Hi,

I have a scenario in church we would like to use multiple bluetooth headphones for language translation (probably up to 20 headphones)
    Audio will be running from our PA sound system, rather than from a PC.
    I am thinking of using a Bluetooth Transmitter to transmit the audio signal

http://www.7dayshop.com/7dayshop-universal-bluetooth-audio-transmitter-black?backUrl=L2NhdGFsb2dzZWFyY2gvcmVzdWx0Lz9xPUJsdWV0b290aCt0cmFuc21pdHRlcg==

I logged on to the Bluesoleil web site and is not clear to me how I can pair up multiple bluetooth headphones from a single source
    Please advice. Appreciate any pointer.
    Reply to ALCCIL
  5. Hi can you please tell which Bluesoliel software do you use ? Is it free of cost ?
    Reply to ashishbhageria
  6. There is a mufti-stream adapter you can use now.

Connect 2 Bluetooth Headsets to any NON-Bluetooth Device
    Reply to Bill James
  7. ALCCIL said:
    Hi,

I have a scenario in church we would like to use multiple bluetooth headphones for language translation (probably up to 20 headphones)

http://www.7dayshop.com/7dayshop-universal-bluetooth-audio-transmitter-black?backUrl=L2NhdGFsb2dzZWFyY2gvcmVzdWx0Lz9xPUJsdWV0b290aCt0cmFuc21pdHRlcg==

I logged on to the Bluesoleil web site and is not clear to me how I can pair up multiple bluetooth headphones from a single source

Hey there, i was just thinking of the same thing when my pastor explained a need for a new sound system for the translation sys. Any tips on implementation?
    Reply to junhong
  8. Dears,
    i post again in this old thread to know if anyone of you has news about the topic.
    i am interested on this because i would like to share music with my android phone with mi girlfriend when we are out for running.

is it any new development you know?

Thanks
    Jonathan
    Reply to iamtoo85
  9. iamtoo85 said:
    Dears,
    i post again in this old thread to know if anyone of you has news about the topic.
    i am interested on this because i would like to share music with my android phone with mi girlfriend when we are out for running.

is it any new development you know?

Thanks
    Jonathan

I have been looking everywhere for an answer or solution for this as well. I walk and jog with my wife and we would like to share the same music using Bluetooth earbuds connected to my phone with Rhapsody on it.
    Reply to mduncan0972
  10. ALCCIL said:
    Hi,

Hello Sam,
    I would use a PLL FM synthesizer Transmitter, this would allow you to lock in between emitting Radio Station for a crystal clear sound lock then every one could use an FM head set or a Radio to lock into your emission,
    I have been doing this for over 15 years with great fun, like broadcasting live from Jazz Clubs to a radius of about 1 mile,
    You could even start your own radio station local which is now legal as long as you warn the proper authorities,
    Also when on a trip where you have a number of cars or buses within the broadcasting range reach.
    If you need more help,
    Please contact me directly at :"Christian StClaire" <AeroSpace@Nano-Oil.com>
    Reply to StClaireUSA
  11. Hello, you wrote the question : http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/49982-39-connecting-bluetooth-headsets-phone-people-listen

I have the same question too. Only it looks like youve been answered and the answer has been deletex from your post. Is their an answer to your question? I really hope so because im trying to get my parents to enjoy watching a movie via android on a plane using 2 bluetooth headsets at once.. otherwise ill have to get 2 wired headsets and buy an audio plug splitter, and that would be stupid. Please reply if you can. C p c m a t t at g m a i l . Thank you!!!

feyoung1906 said:
    Hi I would like to connect two bluetooth headset or even one bluetooth headset and another wired headset to the same mobile phone or tablet or computer so that two or more people can listen the same song or same audio file at the same time.

I think the first mobile manufacturer that comes up with this solution and even add more featuers to it like for example the two persons connected can talk to each other while listening to the same song will make a fortune. I know technically it should be possible it's just that Android programmers and iPhone /Pod prgrammers has to get the idea first and launch it. I bet Nokia will do it first on their Lumian 920.... What do you think guys?

Thanks,
    Sam
    Reply to matt1022
  12. bishwo370 said:
    Hi, I am bishwo, I have successfully connected 2 stereo bluetooth headset at once by using software Bluesoleil.
    just installed the software and paired 2 bluetooh headset and connected. no any problems now. before I am also thinking that it won't happen. after large number of trials I have done it. I have also tried 2 bluetooth dongle at once thinking it would help. but single bluetooth dongle is enough to connect 2 headset at once and both sounding ok.
    my email bso370@hotmail.com
    Reply to Tomkeval
  13. Interesting, where is that software available, how much is it, and last but not least will it mess up my iPhone 6 in any way? Or void a warranty or something?
    Reply to Tomkeval
  14. feyoung1906 said:

Thanks,
    Sam
    Reply to Fadil13
  15. feyoung1906 said:

Thanks,
    Sam

I know i am a bit late but you can link the two BT speakers via LINE cable. Some products come with a LINE cable, basically male/male 3.5 mm cable. Please note that some BT speakers work better with others I.E. sony and sony same maker. I have two brands and while they work the second one (connected via LINE) isnt as loud. Could be brand compatibility.

Hope this helps a year later.
    Reply to Zyonic420
  16. Reply to Sam-I-Am-00
  17. ALCCIL said:
    Hi,

While I personally would consider it a waste of time and effort to translate such mindless babble ..... you would be much better off with a wireless system, rather than bluetooth - mainly because of the limited range of bluetooth (30ft) - try something like the Hamilton ALS-600 - starter set comes with 6 receivers with earbuds and can be expanded to an unlimited number of receivers and offers a 300ft range... http://www.touchboards.com/hamilton/hamiltonals-600.html?b=y&v=7766

regards... your friendly atheist....
    Reply to Sam-I-Am-00
  18. Hey! thanks for this thread. I tried the suggested software Bluesoleil and surprised I was able to connect 2 bluetooth headphones on my PC at once. All you need to do is to pair both devices using the software and it just works! there's no need to tweak some settings.
    Reply to babagua
  19. babagua said:
    Hey! thanks for this thread. I tried the suggested software Bluesoleil and surprised I was able to connect 2 bluetooth headphones on my PC at once. All you need to do is to pair both devices using the software and it just works! there's no need to tweak some settings.

--------
    Dear Friend
    is there any way you could share name of this software with us?? ;) coz my kids always want/must watch the same movie in the car's tablet and they would love to use headset i bought for them :(
    thank you in advance
    Andy
    Reply to AndyIzee
  20. AndyIzee said:

--------
    Dear Friend
    is there any way you could share name of this software with us?? ;) coz my kids always want/must watch the same movie in the car's tablet and they would love to use headset i bought for them :(
    thank you in advance
    Andy

Dude, I just mentioned the name of the software. It's called "BlueSoleil." Their website is at http://www.bluesoleil.com/. I use it on a Windows 7 desktop though. I'm not sure if it will work on a tablet.
    Reply to babagua
  21. feyoung1906 said:

Thanks,
    Sam

We are professional headphone manufacturer with more than 15 yrs experience. Our main products multimedia headphone, dj headphone, bluetooth headphone,gaming headphone, usb headphone, in-ear earphone,etc. Products comply with ISO9001, CE, ROHS, FCC & REACH directives. you can refer to our website: www.boxinltd.com and contact me for details: jackie@boxinltd.com
    Reply to Xuanting
  22. I have been trying to look for this technology for forever;( I wish I knew some mechanical engineer who could create this!!
    Reply to Ccharrisnyc77
  23. Hi I found a couple models of JBL that come with a so called "sharing function". You gotta have 2 pairs of JBLs and then do the magic... Off course, it´s limited to this brands two models, so it´s not an overall solution. The models are the JBL e40bt and e50bt. here´s the video showing the saring function: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9bTGXeB63I

Peace.
    César
    Reply to Cesar_94
  24. Interesting, where is that software available, how much is it, and last but not least will it mess up my iPhone 6 in any way?
    Muốn thiet ke web du lich chuyên nghiệp trước hết bạn phải biết cách thiết kế web cho doanh nghiệp hoặc thiết kế web theo yêu cầu của khách hàng, khi đó kỹ năng thiết kế website tin tứcthiet ke web bat dong san mới được nâng cao, từ đó bạn có thể tự phát triển dịch vụ thiết kế website cho riêng mình và mở một công ty thiết kế web tại hà nội uy tín mang tới giải pháp bán hàng trên fb hiệu quả cho khách hàng, giống như khi thiết kế web cho mobile vậy quan trọng là phải thiết kế web nhà hàng trước khi kinh doanh nhokinh doanh tai nha
    Reply to yentrangkorea
Ask a new question Answer

Read More

Bluetooth Gaming Headsets Phones