xxxxx Unwanted PoP Ups & Programs xxx

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
June 13, 2005 10:43:15 AM

Just lately, I have somehow opened the door for some very infuriating pop
ups.The worst one is "Cannot find server" "This page cannot be displayed"
Even trying to type this message I have to keep deleting this. The other one
I cannot get rid of no matter what iv'e tried is an infiltrator "click Me "
has set up residence on my desktop ,I delete it comes back when I re-boot.
It's not in add remove programs...Please help..Thanks.Ian

More about : xxxxx unwanted pop ups programs xxx

!