BACK !

k. I hope. I guess.

One of the schools had 3 questions about video games :

-Where World of Warcraft is being played ? (On the internet)
-What's the rival of the Sony PSP ?

and finally, one who surprised me totally for such an exam....

-Who are Sam Fisher and Solid Snake ?

With no indication at all it was about gaming, I'm guess I'm one of the
few who answered that one :)

-Moa Dragon

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:40:03 +0200, "Mils Michael" <mickmils@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>k. I hope. I guess.
>
>One of the schools had 3 questions about video games :
>
>-Where World of Warcraft is being played ? (On the internet)

Did they want the name of the world? Or just "on the Internet"?

>-What's the rival of the Sony PSP ?

Sony makes Paint Shop Pro now? Rival would be Photoshop or if MS has it's
way Acrylic.

>and finally, one who surprised me totally for such an exam....
>
>-Who are Sam Fisher and Solid Snake ?

Sam Fisher is the led-by-the-hand hero of the Splinter Cell games. Never
heard of the other. Is it like Centipede?

>With no indication at all it was about gaming, I'm guess I'm one of the
>few who answered that one :)

So did you do well on the other tests?

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Eek! Polychromic wrote:
> "Mils Michael" wrote:
<snip>
>>-What's the rival of the Sony PSP ?
>
> Sony makes Paint Shop Pro now? Rival would be Photoshop or if MS has it's
> way Acrylic.

PSP..., PlayStation Portable. The current rival of PSP is Gameboy Advance
DS.

--
Ashikaga a27

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 18:18:20 GMT, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Eek! Polychromic wrote:
>> "Mils Michael" wrote:
><snip>
>>>-What's the rival of the Sony PSP ?
>>
>> Sony makes Paint Shop Pro now? Rival would be Photoshop or if MS has it's
>> way Acrylic.
>
>PSP..., PlayStation Portable. The current rival of PSP is Gameboy Advance
>DS.

PlayStation? Is that some kind of Walkman? I remember Sony made those.
Gameboy? Wasn't that something you had in Fallout?

--

"Polychromic" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 18:18:20 GMT, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Eek! Polychromic wrote:
>>> "Mils Michael" wrote:
>><snip>
>>>
>>> Sony makes Paint Shop Pro now? Rival would be Photoshop or if MS has
>>> it's
>>> way Acrylic.
>>
>>PSP..., PlayStation Portable. The current rival of PSP is Gameboy Advance
>>DS.
>
> PlayStation? Is that some kind of Walkman? I remember Sony made those.
> Gameboy? Wasn't that something you had in Fallout?

Heheeeheee, I hope this thread continues for a long time...

*giggles, pees in pants, rubs lotion all over refridgerator, falls asleep in
kitchen drawer*

LVD

Eek! Polychromic wrote:
> Ashikaga wrote:
<snip>
>>PSP..., PlayStation Portable. The current rival of PSP is Gameboy Advance
>>DS.
>
> PlayStation? Is that some kind of Walkman? I remember Sony made those.
> Gameboy? Wasn't that something you had in Fallout?

Sony:playstation = Atari:Atari 400 In other words, it's console gaming
system. See..., you are a Neanderthal.

--
Ashikaga a27

Eek! Lord Vashnu Dragon wrote:
> "Polychromic" wrote...
<snip>
>>>PSP..., PlayStation Portable. The current rival of PSP is Gameboy Advance
>>>DS.
>>
>> PlayStation? Is that some kind of Walkman? I remember Sony made those.
>> Gameboy? Wasn't that something you had in Fallout?
>
> Heheeeheee, I hope this thread continues for a long time...
>
> *giggles, pees in pants, rubs lotion all over refridgerator, falls asleep in
> kitchen drawer*

Did you get sharded?

--
Ashikaga a27

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:13:32 GMT, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Eek! Polychromic wrote:
>> Ashikaga wrote:
><snip>
>>>PSP..., PlayStation Portable. The current rival of PSP is Gameboy Advance
>>>DS.
>>
>> PlayStation? Is that some kind of Walkman? I remember Sony made those.
>> Gameboy? Wasn't that something you had in Fallout?
>
>Sony:playstation = Atari:Atari 400 In other words, it's console gaming
>system. See..., you are a Neanderthal.

All console owners and users must be put to slow death or we face the
eventual diminishment of the IQ of the Human Race! Well, the "slow" part
is just for fun.

--

"Ashikaga" <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Eek! Lord Vashnu Dragon wrote:
>> "Polychromic" wrote...
> <snip>
>>>
>>> PlayStation? Is that some kind of Walkman? I remember Sony made those.
>>> Gameboy? Wasn't that something you had in Fallout?
>>
>> Heheeeheee, I hope this thread continues for a long time...
>>
>> *giggles, pees in pants, rubs lotion all over refridgerator, falls asleep
>> in
>> kitchen drawer*
>
> Did you get sharded?

Dunno. I'll have a beer and find out.

LVD

Eek! Polychromic wrote:
<snip>
> All console owners and users must be put to slow death or we face the
> eventual diminishment of the IQ of the Human Race! Well, the "slow" part
> is just for fun.

I don't understand the part where you say "eventual." The process is
already going on.... Anyways, I love Dreamcast. I think it's the only
console I like beside the original Nintendo (Famicon), but it didn't last
long because it's a Sega....

--
Ashikaga a27

> Eek! Polychromic wrote:
> <snip>
>> All console owners and users must be put to slow death or we face the
>> eventual diminishment of the IQ of the Human Race! Well, the "slow" part
>> is just for fun.
>
> I don't understand the part where you say "eventual." The process is
> already going on.... Anyways, I love Dreamcast. I think it's the only
> console I like beside the original Nintendo (Famicon), but it didn't last
> long because it's a Sega....

I prefer Vectrex.

LVD

Eek! Lord Vashnu Dragon wrote:
<snip>
> I prefer Vectrex.

That's sounds like a drug for erectile problem.

--
Ashikaga a27

> Eek! Lord Vashnu Dragon wrote:
> <snip>
>> I prefer Vectrex.
>
> That's sounds like a drug for erectile problem.

It *does* have many uses...

LVD

Eek! Lord Vashnu Dragon wrote:
> "Ashikaga" wrote...
>> Eek! Lord Vashnu Dragon wrote:
<snip>
>>> I prefer Vectrex.
>>
>> That's sounds like a drug for erectile problem.
>
> It *does* have many uses...

http://www.roachnest.com/vectrex.html

Check out the Light Pen

--
Ashikaga a27

> Eek! Lord Vashnu Dragon wrote:
>> "Ashikaga" wrote...
>>> Eek! Lord Vashnu Dragon wrote:
> <snip>
>>>
>>> That's sounds like a drug for erectile problem.
>>
>> It *does* have many uses...
>
> http://www.roachnest.com/vectrex.html
>
> Check out the Light Pen

I never had the Light Pen... that makes me sad.
Had myself 12 games. Favorites would be Scramble, Web Wars and, of course,
Mine Storm.
But who could forget Spike: "Eeeek, Spike! Oh, no! Molly!".

LVD

Samurai

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2002

Quoth "Mils Michael" <mickmils@hotmail.com>:
> With no indication at all it was about gaming, I'm guess I'm one
> of the few who answered that one :)

Sounds like you might be in with a decent chance, then! I shall engage
in suitable British superstitions to bring good luck on your behalf.
:)

\^\^//
,^ ( ..) Samurai Dragon -==UDIC Sig Code==-
| \ \ -==(UDIC)==- d++e+N T--Om+U146MA7'! L8u uC++
\ `^--^ \\\\\\\\//////// uF-uG++uLB+uA+nC++uR nH+nP+++
\ \ \ (2 Attentive Points) nI--nPT nS+++nT--wM-wC y+ a29
ksj ^--^ ___________________________________________________________

On 18 Jun 2005 01:10:24 GMT, Samurai <nospam@dev.nul> wrote:

>Quoth "Mils Michael" <mickmils@hotmail.com>:
>> With no indication at all it was about gaming, I'm guess I'm one
>> of the few who answered that one :)
>
>Sounds like you might be in with a decent chance, then!

Oops, you just nixed it for him. You know that being optimistic like that
brings out all the fey folk in search of a meal of good luck!
Widdrshins, widdrshins!

--

Quoth "Lord Vashnu Dragon" <lordv@sympatico.ca>:

>> I think it's the only console I like beside the original Nintendo
>> (Famicon), but it didn't last long because it's a Sega....
>>
> I prefer Vectrex.

Atari 2600 all the way, baby. Feeeeel the power of those 8K
cartridges!

I still have mind upstairs, actually. Must find someone to play Combat
with, so they can be the bomber while I'm the fighters. :D

\^\^//

"Samurai" <nospam@dev.nul> wrote in message
> Quoth "Lord Vashnu Dragon" <lordv@sympatico.ca>:
>
>>> I think it's the only console I like beside the original Nintendo
>>> (Famicon), but it didn't last long because it's a Sega....
>>>
>> I prefer Vectrex.
>
> Atari 2600 all the way, baby. Feeeeel the power of those 8K
> cartridges!
>
> I still have mind upstairs, actually. Must find someone to play Combat
> with, so they can be the bomber while I'm the fighters. :D

Sniff, I had to sell my Vectrex... and my N64 along with the Z64 backup
thingie. (not that the N64 count as ancient... yet) I guess that's the price
you pay for moving halfway across the world.
And.... it doesn't help that the new country is not using 220V/50Hz.

Blaaargh!!

Can't say I've ever owned (or even seen) an Atari 2600. I'll be ashamed now,
no probs.

LVD

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:25:50 +0200, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 18:18:20 GMT, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Eek! Polychromic wrote:
>>> "Mils Michael" wrote:
>> <snip>
>>>
>>> Sony makes Paint Shop Pro now? Rival would be Photoshop or if MS has
>>> it's
>>> way Acrylic.
>>
>> PSP..., PlayStation Portable. The current rival of PSP is Gameboy
>> Advance
>> DS.
>
> PlayStation? Is that some kind of Walkman? I remember Sony made those.

As usual you are correct. It's the kindergarden version of the walkman. It
has a parental-approval filter so that it's impossible to play any kind of
heavy metal on it.

> Gameboy? Wasn't that something you had in Fallout?

No. Neverland.

pibbur - nd spw33ng erllpf v3sslkwq

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:37:49 +0200, Lord Vashnu Dragon
<lordv@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> "Polychromic" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 18:18:20 GMT, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:

>>> <snip>

>>> PSP..., PlayStation Portable. The current rival of PSP is Gameboy
>>> Advance
>>> DS.
>>
>> PlayStation? Is that some kind of Walkman? I remember Sony made those.
>> Gameboy? Wasn't that something you had in Fallout?
>
> Heheeeheee, I hope this thread continues for a long time...
>
> *giggles, pees in pants, rubs lotion all over refridgerator, falls
> asleep in
> kitchen drawer*

Skål!

pibbur

"pibbur" <dragon42@nomail.land> wrote in message
> On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:37:49 +0200, Lord Vashnu Dragon
> <lordv@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>

>> "Polychromic" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message

>>> PlayStation? Is that some kind of Walkman? I remember Sony made those.
>>> Gameboy? Wasn't that something you had in Fallout?
>>
>> Heheeeheee, I hope this thread continues for a long time...
>>
>> *giggles, pees in pants, rubs lotion all over refridgerator, falls
>> asleep in
>> kitchen drawer*
>
> Skål!

Ah, skål på dig själv du!

LVD

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 03:12:41 +0200, Samurai <nospam@dev.nul> wrote:

> Quoth "Lord Vashnu Dragon" <lordv@sympatico.ca>:
>
>>> I think it's the only console I like beside the original Nintendo
>>> (Famicon), but it didn't last long because it's a Sega....
>>>
>> I prefer Vectrex.
>
> Atari 2600 all the way, baby. Feeeeel the power of those 8K
> cartridges!
>
> I still have mind upstairs, actually.

From an anatomical point of view, that's a good place to keep your mind.

pibbur - no speling errors version, beta release 2

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 21:17:24 +0200, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:13:32 GMT, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Eek! Polychromic wrote:
>>> Ashikaga wrote:
>> <snip>
>>>
>>> PlayStation? Is that some kind of Walkman? I remember Sony made
>>> those.
>>> Gameboy? Wasn't that something you had in Fallout?
>>
>> Sony:playstation = Atari:Atari 400 In other words, it's console gaming
>> system. See..., you are a Neanderthal.
>
> All console owners and users must be put to slow death or we face the
> eventual diminishment of the IQ of the Human Race! Well, the "slow" part
> is just for fun.

Not too slow, though. You can't allow their rate of proliferation to
exceed the rate of death.

pibbur - no typing errors version (unofficial patch)

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 21:55:00 -0400, "Lord Vashnu Dragon"
<lordv@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>"Samurai" <nospam@dev.nul> wrote in message

>>> I prefer Vectrex.
>>
>> Atari 2600 all the way, baby. Feeeeel the power of those 8K
>> cartridges!
>>
>> I still have mind upstairs, actually. Must find someone to play Combat
>> with, so they can be the bomber while I'm the fighters. :D
>
>Sniff, I had to sell my Vectrex... and my N64 along with the Z64 backup
>thingie. (not that the N64 count as ancient... yet) I guess that's the price
>you pay for moving halfway across the world.
>And.... it doesn't help that the new country is not using 220V/50Hz.
>
>Blaaargh!!
>
>Can't say I've ever owned (or even seen) an Atari 2600. I'll be ashamed now,
>no probs.
>
>LVD

ebay can be your friend here. I got a 2600 in excellent shape with 36
carts,all controllers, even the weird vertical joystck and keypad for
$70.
-=UDIC=-
Optician Dragon
"Life Is Like A Can Of Tuna Fish - Sometimes It's Good, Sometimes It's Not So Good"
-Alfred E. Neumann