Sign in with
Your question

Samsung star gt-s5233

Last response: in General Connectivity
June 12, 2009 4:41:27 AM

i want to know how to run java or other applications in it because whatever file (jar jad etc) all it says is not supported.
which applications it runs and where can i get downloadable games themes for it.??

More about : samsung star s5233

July 3, 2009 4:10:43 PM

As far as i know Samsung star supports java files and i dont know why you are experiencing this problem.Maybe you should search for this on any search engine..
September 3, 2009 12:23:34 PM

The Samsung star GT S5233A does not support apps that are directly put into its memory... Find the suitable applications on the internet.. your .jar files.. Upload these to any free wap uploader such as davidpye.com/wap and download them files from that site through GPRS.. there is n0 other way you cn put softwares in it... I've tried the wap uploder method and it works...!!
Related resources
September 12, 2009 5:41:05 AM

I purchased a mobile from HotSpot varansi on 24th June 2009. its a samsung GT-S5233A (Samsung star). its a complete touch sceen phone. on the evening of 26 june 09, its touch screen stopped working. I gave it to samsung service center on 28th June who said that their net is not working since...

Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
September 20, 2009 9:14:02 PM

sunsoliel said:
The Samsung star GT S5233A does not support apps that are directly put into its memory... Find the suitable applications on the internet.. your .jar files.. Upload these to any free wap uploader such as davidpye.com/wap and download them files from that site through GPRS.. there is n0 other way you cn put softwares in it... I've tried the wap uploder method and it works...!!

hey i'm jen..i tried davidpye.com/wap since I'd read u'r message here.. but it doesn't work..dont know what happen pls help to have an internet for my Samsung star GT S5233.please dis is my email add jackazhgirl22@yahoo.com.
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
November 18, 2009 2:23:32 PM

there must be a real problem with your phones cuz i download a lot of java content from the web. i even downloaded a full bible and it works perfectly, mxit is a breeze. I can even minimise my apps without it freezing, jaming etc.
!