When will Loghorn be distributed with technet subscription..

June 13, 2005 12:01:06 PM

Sorry, I know its not really an XP quesetion, but i could not find a general
group.

So far I found some rumors that Longhorn Beta 1 is set to be released on Jun
30, Is this true? and can we expect this beta with technet plus?
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 1:07:40 PM

You are correct on both accounts. This is not a longhorn group and currently
there are only rumours about when Longhorn will go beta. Therefore you will
not have either of your questions answered here. There are a few developer
groups that are sharing ideas about the current alpha builds of Longhorn but
even there you will not your specific questions answered.

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

"Marcel van Groenigen" <MarcelvanGroenigen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote