When will Loghorn be distributed with technet subscription..

Sorry, I know its not really an XP quesetion, but i could not find a general
group.

So far I found some rumors that Longhorn Beta 1 is set to be released on Jun
30, Is this true? and can we expect this beta with technet plus?
1 answer Last reply
More about when loghorn distributed technet subscription

    You are correct on both accounts. This is not a longhorn group and currently
    there are only rumours about when Longhorn will go beta. Therefore you will
    not have either of your questions answered here. There are a few developer
    groups that are sharing ideas about the current alpha builds of Longhorn but
    even there you will not your specific questions answered.

    --

    Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
    www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

    "Marcel van Groenigen" <MarcelvanGroenigen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    in message news:BE099482-547C-42E3-A47E-0D3AF823D9FD@microsoft.com...
    > Sorry, I know its not really an XP quesetion, but i could not find a
    general
    > group.
    >
    > So far I found some rumors that Longhorn Beta 1 is set to be released on
    Jun
    > 30, Is this true? and can we expect this beta with technet plus?

Microsoft Windows XP