When i put my computer on standyby the fan is still running and its loud too,
but on my friends computer the fan turns off and most of the stuff turn off.
Is there a way to make the fan turn off too on standby?

Byte

Your fan is set on a default temperature which will either turn it on or off.
Your PC must be in a very warm place for the fan to keep running. Set it on
the floor where it may get more cooler air. If you turn it off manually,
you'll
probably overheat the CPU and send your unit to the repair shop.
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.