no solitare or other games

I recently had to do a format of the hard drive and reload windows 98. None
of the games, screensavers, etc loaded. I went to add/remove programs,
accesories, and checked games, etc that i was missing. put in the windows 98
disc, and "d:\install\wincabs98fe" came up in box. i clicked on ok, and
nothing happens.

Hi Millsman,

Search your Windows CD to find the Win98 directory which contains
all the Cab files and try to point the installation to that directory.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms