ultima collection - oops

As a lifelong Ultima fan, I'm not sure where to turn here except this
newsgroup.

I bought Ultima Acscension Dragon Edition when it came out. I still have
the box, manuals, map, tarot cards, etc but have lost the CDs with the
exception of the music CD (which is in my cd changer). I am wondering if
anyone who owns a legal copy of this would be willing to provide me a copy
of the Ultima Collection CD (mainly U5 I want to play again so even if you
could just zip U5 for me that'd be awesome).

I know everyone is going to think I'm trying to pirate the game, SO....If
you email me at nospam_jrink@wi.rr.com (remove the nospam part obviously), I
will take a picture with my digicam at your request of something in
particular from the box contents to prove I own the game legally and just
lost my stupid CDs.

For example, if you say, "take a picture of the Ultima Collection Reference
Card opened up to page 8 and 9 and set a screwdriver diagnally across the
pages" I'll do that as proof. Hope that helps... Please let me know...
thanks.!!

Jesse

<snip>

Bad timing :)

-Moa Dragon

--
Ma Boîte de Réception est protégée par SPAMfighter
757 e-mails spam ont été bloqués jusqu'à maintenant.

LOL :)

Yeah, you might get scalped.

"Mils Michael" <mickmils@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> <snip>
>
> Bad timing :)
>
> -Moa Dragon
>

> --
> Ma Boîte de Réception est protégée par SPAMfighter
> 757 e-mails spam ont été bloqués jusqu'à maintenant.
> Téléchargez au jour d'hui gratuitement SPAMfighter!

Hehehee....

LVD

"Steven W. Dalton" <ranthalion75@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> LOL :)
>
> Yeah, you might get scalped.
>

> "Mils Michael" <mickmils@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> <snip>
>>
>> Bad timing :)
>>
>> -Moa Dragon
>>

>> --
>> Ma Boîte de Réception est protégée par SPAMfighter
>> 757 e-mails spam ont été bloqués jusqu'à maintenant.
>> Téléchargez au jour d'hui gratuitement SPAMfighter!

I guess I don't understand why the responses are negative here. I can't be
any clearer in that I can prove I own the game, how else could I specific
photograph pictures on request if I didn't own it and have it sitting here
next to me?

Perhaps someone would be willing to direct me to someplace I can get help
with this... I never thought this would cause so many laughs...

Thanks for any help.
Jesse

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 20:58:03 GMT, "Jesse Rink" <nospam_jrink@wi.rr.com>
wrote:

>I guess I don't understand why the responses are negative here. I can't be
>any clearer in that I can prove I own the game, how else could I specific
>photograph pictures on request if I didn't own it and have it sitting here
>next to me?
>
>Perhaps someone would be willing to direct me to someplace I can get help
>with this... I never thought this would cause so many laughs...
>
>Thanks for any help.
>Jesse

It's just like if you contacted Origin/EA about this. They'd be happy to
replace a defective disc but if you just lost one then you're on your own.
However, if you were getting a defective disc replaced you'd need to send
in the bad one. Otherwise, how are they or anyone to know that you didn't
just acquire the empty box and manual and perhaps someone else has the
actual discs.

I'd say that either the bargain bins of the big box stores (Best Buy,
WalMart, etc), Ebay or Amazon.com (16 copies of the UC available) are your
best bet.

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/