Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I receive the following warning in the system event viewer:

The Security System could not establish a secured connection with the server
DNS/nsa.kentlaw.edu. No authentication protocol was available.

This error occurs every hour on the hour. I have no idea which service on
my machine would be tring to connect to our DNS server. I do receive an IP
address from our DHCP server without problems.

Any help is appreciated.

Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Is there a better place to post this question?

"Larry" wrote:

> I receive the following warning in the system event viewer:
>
> The Security System could not establish a secured connection with the server
> DNS/nsa.kentlaw.edu. No authentication protocol was available.
>
> This error occurs every hour on the hour. I have no idea which service on
> my machine would be tring to connect to our DNS server. I do receive an IP
> address from our DHCP server without problems.
>
> Any help is appreciated.

Malke

Larry wrote:

> Is there a better place to post this question?
>

> "Larry" wrote:
>
>> I receive the following warning in the system event viewer:
>>
>> The Security System could not establish a secured connection with the
>> server
>> DNS/nsa.kentlaw.edu. No authentication protocol was available.
>>
>> This error occurs every hour on the hour. I have no idea which
>> service on
>> my machine would be tring to connect to our DNS server. I do receive
>> an IP address from our DHCP server without problems.
>>
>> Any help is appreciated.

I think the best place to ask the question would be of your company or
university IT Dept. They will know exactly what your machine is trying
to do.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers