No Disk Clean-up function

I can't access Disk Clean-up. I have no maintenance functions. How can I
get them?
1 answer Last reply
More about disk clean function

    Restore Accessories and System Tools
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/Accessories.htm

    Go to Start > Run and type: CLEANMGR.EXE , and hit enter.
    This will start your disk cleanup utility. Make sure to cleanup
    your Temporary Internet Files.

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310312&Product=winxp

    How to Perform Disk Error Checking in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315265&Product=winxp

    HOW TO: Analyze and Defragment a Disk in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305781&Product=winxp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Leearno" wrote:

    | I can't access Disk Clean-up. I have no maintenance functions. How can I
    | get them?

Microsoft Windows XP