Paulon, a question about the Other Codex...

What happened to the "Tale Telling" archives?

-Lumina Dragon

Lumina Dragon wrote:
> What happened to the "Tale Telling" archives?
>
> -Lumina Dragon

Scratch that; somoene on Weyr got me the URL.

By the way, might want to update the link to it in the UDICtionary onder
the definition for plot thread.

-Lumina Dragon

Lumina Dragon wrote:
> Lumina Dragon wrote:
>
>> What happened to the "Tale Telling" archives?
>>
>> -Lumina Dragon
>

> Scratch that; somoene on Weyr got me the URL.
>
> By the way, might want to update the link to it in the UDICtionary onder
> the definition for plot thread.

Seein as it's been a month (and a day) since then, I feel the need to
renew this complaint.

In the entry for the definition of "Plot Thread", your link to Tale
Telling is still pointing to the nonexistant
"http://www.paulon.f2s.com/TaleTelling/index.htm".

-Lumina Dragon

Lumina Dragon wrote:

> Seein as it's been a month (and a day) since then, I feel the need to
> renew this complaint.
>
> In the entry for the definition of "Plot Thread", your link to Tale
> Telling is still pointing to the nonexistant
> "http://www.paulon.f2s.com/TaleTelling/index.htm".
>
> -Lumina Dragon

As opposed to the proper address which is?

Helgraf Dragon wrote:
> Lumina Dragon wrote:
>
>> Seein as it's been a month (and a day) since then, I feel the need to
>> renew this complaint.
>>
>> In the entry for the definition of "Plot Thread", your link to Tale
>> Telling is still pointing to the nonexistant
>> "http://www.paulon.f2s.com/TaleTelling/index.htm".
>
> As opposed to the proper address which is?

http://www.ultimainfo.net/TaleTelling/

The old domain doesn't exist anymore, and all the rest of his links (at
least that I've come across so far) are up-to-date.

If I find any other broken ones, I'll report them when I do.

-Lumina Dragon