Using Windows Media Player to burn CDs, nothing happens wh..

Dear friends:

I am trying to use Windows Media Player to burn CDs, but nothing
happens when I select the menu option.

I do "File->CDs and Devices->burn Audio CDs" and absolutely nothing
happens, any menu appears.

Any hint? I use WinXP Pro with SP2, Windows Media Player 10.00.00.3646

Thanks
Juan I. Cahis
Santiago de Chile (South America)
Note: Please forgive me for my bad English, I am trying to improve it!
1 answer Last reply
More about using windows media player burn

    Odd that nothing happens when you choose that. Are you sure you have a cd-R
    drive? WMP might not recognize it as such. In My Computer, select the
    recording drive, right click on it, choose properties, and look at the
    Recording tab. Make sure Enable cd recording on this drive is selected. WMP
    help has good directions. Look up 'Burn' in Help.
    PS Your English is perfect.

    "Juan I. Cahis" wrote:

    > Dear friends:
    >
    > I am trying to use Windows Media Player to burn CDs, but nothing
    > happens when I select the menu option.
    >
    > I do "File->CDs and Devices->burn Audio CDs" and absolutely nothing
    > happens, any menu appears.
    >
    > Any hint? I use WinXP Pro with SP2, Windows Media Player 10.00.00.3646
    >

    > Thanks
    > Juan I. Cahis
    > Santiago de Chile (South America)
    > Note: Please forgive me for my bad English, I am trying to improve it!

Burner Microsoft Media Player Windows XP