Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Using Windows Media Player to burn CDs, nothing happens wh..

Tags:
  • Burner
  • Microsoft
  • Media Player
  • Windows XP
June 13, 2005 7:14:53 PM

Dear friends:

I am trying to use Windows Media Player to burn CDs, but nothing
happens when I select the menu option.

I do "File->CDs and Devices->burn Audio CDs" and absolutely nothing
happens, any menu appears.

Any hint? I use WinXP Pro with SP2, Windows Media Player 10.00.00.3646

Thanks
Juan I. Cahis
Santiago de Chile (South America)
Note: Please forgive me for my bad English, I am trying to improve it!

More about : windows media player burn cds

June 13, 2005 7:14:54 PM

Odd that nothing happens when you choose that. Are you sure you have a cd-R
drive? WMP might not recognize it as such. In My Computer, select the
recording drive, right click on it, choose properties, and look at the
Recording tab. Make sure Enable cd recording on this drive is selected. WMP
help has good directions. Look up 'Burn' in Help.
PS Your English is perfect.