javascript doesnt work post SP2

Bookmarklets @ http://www.bookmarklets.com/ r neat
tools I use, especially those that resize or reposition
windows @
http://www.bookmarklets.com/tools/windowing/indexE.phtml
So a Fav with "url" = javascript:resizeTo(640,460) will
resize IE to 640x460 pixels.

Prior to SP2, in WX I could go to Favs menu & click
this shortcut which would cause WX to display a blank
640x460 window. Clk <- & the new window filled with the
contents of the folder u had when u started. So u
effectively resized WX.

Post SP2 nothing happens. I'd like to regain this
capability somehow.

Comments/suggestions/corrections appreciated.
Thanks- bye- Larry

Any advise is my attempt to contribute more than I have received but I can only assure you that it works on my PC. GOOD LUCK.
2 answers Last reply
More about javascript doesnt work post

    Try updating this script engine:

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C717D943-7E4B-4622-86EB-95A22B832CAA&displaylang=en
    --
    Jonybrv

    "Larry(LJL269)" wrote:

    > Bookmarklets @ http://www.bookmarklets.com/ r neat
    > tools I use, especially those that resize or reposition
    > windows @
    > http://www.bookmarklets.com/tools/windowing/indexE.phtml
    > So a Fav with "url" = javascript:resizeTo(640,460) will
    > resize IE to 640x460 pixels.
    >
    > Prior to SP2, in WX I could go to Favs menu & click
    > this shortcut which would cause WX to display a blank
    > 640x460 window. Clk <- & the new window filled with the
    > contents of the folder u had when u started. So u
    > effectively resized WX.
    >
    > Post SP2 nothing happens. I'd like to regain this
    > capability somehow.
    >
    > Comments/suggestions/corrections appreciated.
    > Thanks- bye- Larry
    >

    > Any advise is my attempt to contribute more than I have received but I can only assure you that it works on my PC. GOOD LUCK.

    On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 14:05:04 -0700, "Jonybrv"
    <Jonybrv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    |Try updating this script engine:
    |
    |http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C717D943-7E4B-4622-86EB-95A22B832CAA&displaylang=en
    |--
    |Jonybrv
    Good idea but had no affect.
    Your help is MUCH appreciated.
    Thanks- bye- Larry

    Any advise is my attempt to contribute more than I have received but I can only assure you that it works on my PC. GOOD LUCK.

Internet Explorer Javascript Windows XP