javascript doesnt work post SP2

June 13, 2005 11:24:32 PM

Bookmarklets @ http://www.bookmarklets.com/ r neat
tools I use, especially those that resize or reposition
windows @
http://www.bookmarklets.com/tools/windowing/indexE.phtm...
So a Fav with "url" = javascript:resizeTo(640,460) will
resize IE to 640x460 pixels.

Prior to SP2, in WX I could go to Favs menu & click
this shortcut which would cause WX to display a blank
640x460 window. Clk <- & the new window filled with the
contents of the folder u had when u started. So u
effectively resized WX.

Post SP2 nothing happens. I'd like to regain this
capability somehow.

Comments/suggestions/corrections appreciated.
Thanks- bye- Larry

Any advise is my attempt to contribute more than I have received but I can only assure you that it works on my PC. GOOD LUCK.
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 11:24:33 PM

Try updating this script engine:

Jonybrv

"Larry(LJL269)" wrote:

> Bookmarklets @ http://www.bookmarklets.com/ r neat
> tools I use, especially those that resize or reposition
> windows @
> http://www.bookmarklets.com/tools/windowing/indexE.phtm...
> So a Fav with "url" = javascript:resizeTo(640,460) will
> resize IE to 640x460 pixels.
>
> Prior to SP2, in WX I could go to Favs menu & click
> this shortcut which would cause WX to display a blank
> 640x460 window. Clk <- & the new window filled with the
> contents of the folder u had when u started. So u
> effectively resized WX.
>
> Post SP2 nothing happens. I'd like to regain this
> capability somehow.
>
> Comments/suggestions/corrections appreciated.
> Thanks- bye- Larry
>

> Any advise is my attempt to contribute more than I have received but I can only assure you that it works on my PC. GOOD LUCK.

Anonymous
June 14, 2005 11:59:32 PM

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 14:05:04 -0700, "Jonybrv"
<Jonybrv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

|Try updating this script engine:
|
|http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyI...
|--