Conclusion :

http://t4ils.free.fr/divers/soldes.jpg

:mad:

-Moa Dragon

--
Ma Boîte de Réception est protégée par SPAMfighter
967 e-mails spam ont été bloqués jusqu'à maintenant.
Téléchargez au jour d'hui gratuitement SPAMfighter!

Samurai

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2002

Quoth "Mils Michael" <mickmils@hotmail.com>:

> http://t4ils.free.fr/divers/soldes.jpg
> :mad:

Look at it this way. Your country has just saved itself $8 billion you
can instead spend on useful things like hospitals and theatres, rather
than a three-week event -- and the Games will still be close enough
that you can travel to events easily, without worrying about all the
rubbish on the streets the next day.

I'm vaguely excited I'll be able to watch some Olympic fencing for once
(the BBC coverage of it was woeful last year, even for digital
viewers), but I'm cynical enough to believe the Games are, at best, a
very mixed blessing.

Predictably, all the local politicians are beside themselves, because
they'll suddenly have a nice big pot of money to roll around in. :p

\^\^//
,^ ( ..) Samurai Dragon -==UDIC Sig Code==-
| \ \ -==(UDIC)==- d++e+N T--Om+U146MA7'! L8u uC++
\ `^--^ \\\\\\\\//////// uF-uG++uLB+uA+nC++uR nH+nP+++
\ \ \ (2 Attentive Points) nI--nPT nS+++nT--wM-wC y+ a29
ksj ^--^ ___________________________________________________________

"Mils Michael" <mickmils@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> http://t4ils.free.fr/divers/soldes.jpg
>

>:mad:

....if that's what I think it is, and it refers to the Olympics,
then--whether real or no--it is hilarious.

Sorry. But if it /is/ real, then the people who made the decision knew the
risks. And if they /didn't/, then they proverbially deserved whatever they
got.

--
The Triad

Eek! Samurai wrote:
<snip>
> I'm vaguely excited I'll be able to watch some Olympic fencing for once
> (the BBC coverage of it was woeful last year, even for digital
> viewers), but I'm cynical enough to believe the Games are, at best, a
> very mixed blessing.

Yeah, but it's a major tourist trap. Just imagine how much /more/ people
will flow into Harrods. ;-D

--
Ashikaga a27