Hi guys!

Can somebody give me the standard password for this mn500
router, I have a new server and I need to put in
pcanywhere acces, but of course they have no
documemntation for the router, I can only hope they didnt
change the password...

joker

You can get the Product Documentation at
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_ProductDocumentation.mspx
if you are interested in having more information about the MN-500.

papempo wrote:

> Hi guys!
>
> Can somebody give me the standard password for this mn500
> router, I have a new server and I need to put in
> pcanywhere acces, but of course they have no
> documemntation for the router, I can only hope they didnt
> change the password...

Hi,

The password is "admin" without the quotes.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User