Mutimedia Audio Controller

June 13, 2005 7:59:02 PM

Upon disk clean-up and removing unneeded programs, I removed a program I
apparently need for getting sound. Boxes that come up concern Multimedia
Audio Controller and something about C-Media AC97 Audio Device and the
message, "This device cannot start (Code 10).

Help!
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 10:36:55 PM

reinstall the drivers