MAX PAYNE LOADING DIFFICULTIES

cedric

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2004

hI ALL,

The game max payne 1 is installed in my pc but when the game load, it
crashed down and Xp says that there is an error and need to close.
Just to run the game I need to boot only system files otherwise the game
won't even start.I have latop 2.8, 512 ram, 64 mb video memory, ati radeon
IGP 345M.I think i meet the minimum requirement?

Can someone help resolve the issue of windows error?

thanks,

Cedric

Annihilator

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2005

i think you just need to get the patch from the max payne website, that
should fix your problem :)