I knew I'd forget....

Totally forgot last year. Late this year.

As of July 13 I was 4 years old. (Been that long??)

I'd try to think up something clever to say, which would probably fail
anyway, except that I have to rush off to turn a time sheet in before
I miss a pay period again. One must be able to find ways to fund
one's play time.

OK, that's the excitement. Go back to what you were doing.

--

Erimess Dragon
-==(UDIC)==-

d++e+NT++Om UK!1!2!3!A!L!
U+uCuFuG+++uLB+uA+ nC+nH+nP+nS++nT-xa2

This is the comfort of everyone: That tho' they
may be said to die, yet their love and devotion
are, in best sense, ever present because immortal.
~William Penn
In memory of my father, 1 Jan 05

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:39:46 -0400, erimess wrote:

>Totally forgot last year. Late this year.
>
>As of July 13 I was 4 years old. (Been that long??)
>
>I'd try to think up something clever to say, which would probably fail
>anyway, except that I have to rush off to turn a time sheet in before
>I miss a pay period again. One must be able to find ways to fund
>one's play time.
>
>OK, that's the excitement. Go back to what you were doing.

Yay! Getting closer to death! Revel in your proximity! ;P

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 01:39:46 +0200, <erimess> wrote:

> Totally forgot last year. Late this year.
>
> As of July 13 I was 4 years old. (Been that long??)

Congratulations.

> I'd try to think up something clever to say, which would probably fail
> anyway, except that I have to rush off to turn a time sheet in before
> I miss a pay period again. One must be able to find ways to fund
> one's play time.
>
> OK, that's the excitement. Go back to what you were doing.

Reading posts on RGCUD.

--
pibbur

Words to the wise, erimess wrote:

>Totally forgot last year. Late this year.
>
>As of July 13 I was 4 years old. (Been that long??)
>
>I'd try to think up something clever to say, which would probably fail
>anyway, except that I have to rush off to turn a time sheet in before
>I miss a pay period again. One must be able to find ways to fund
>one's play time.
>
>OK, that's the excitement. Go back to what you were doing.

Congrats :>

<erimess> wrote in message
> Totally forgot last year. Late this year.
>
> As of July 13 I was 4 years old. (Been that long??)

Very belated congratulations!

> I'd try to think up something clever to say, which would probably fail
> anyway, except that I have to rush off to turn a time sheet in before
> I miss a pay period again. One must be able to find ways to fund
> one's play time.

- GSD

Samurai

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2002

Quoth erimess:

> Totally forgot last year. Late this year.
> As of July 13 I was 4 years old. (Been that long??)

Happy (belated) birthday to you;
Happy (belated) birthday to you!
You looked like a dragon at that point, and probably still do,
And the same applies to your general dragony odour, too!

*SPLUT!*

\^\^//
,^ ( ..) Samurai Dragon -==UDIC Sig Code==-
| \ \ -==(UDIC)==- d++e+N T--Om+U146MA7'! L8u uC++
\ `^--^ \\\\\\\\//////// uF-uG++uLB+uA+nC++uR nH+nP+++
\ \ \ (2 Attentive Points) nI--nPT nS+++nT--wM-wC y+ a29
ksj ^--^ ___________________________________________________________

Samurai wrote:
> Quoth erimess:
>

>>Totally forgot last year. Late this year.
>>As of July 13 I was 4 years old. (Been that long??)
>

> Happy (belated) birthday to you;
> Happy (belated) birthday to you!
> You looked like a dragon at that point, and probably still do,
> And the same applies to your general dragony odour, too!
>
> *SPLUT!*

Note to self: Add 'odor' to The Litany.

-Lumina Dragon

TRENDING THREADS