Need Help Identifying Tonearm

Last response: in Home Audio
June 24, 2005 5:12:57 AM

Could someone please help me identify this tonearm?

http://tinyurl.com/bojxu

It came in with the Luxman turntable I got from an estate sale. I just
can't figure out how to verify settings. If you have a manual, I'd
appreciate your making a copy for me and I'd compensate you accordingly.

Thanks,

Taddeo

More about : identifying tonearm

Anonymous
June 25, 2005 6:27:05 AM

On 24 Jun 2005 01:12:57 GMT, Taddeo <taddeo_t@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Could someone please help me identify this tonearm?

Sure : it's an Ultracraft (Audiocraft) AC-300

More info can be found here:
http://www.vinylengine.com/manuals_audiocraft.shtml
Anonymous
June 28, 2005 12:24:18 AM

Fran├žois Yves Le Gal wrote:
> On 24 Jun 2005 01:12:57 GMT, Taddeo <taddeo_t@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Could someone please help me identify this tonearm?
>

> Sure : it's an Ultracraft (Audiocraft) AC-300
>
> More info can be found here:
> http://www.vinylengine.com/manuals_audiocraft.shtml

Thanks a lot.
!