Trouble with Repair Console...

to access my Repair console , it is asking for administrator's password....
there isnt one. can i get past this without formatting?
thanks

--
Lorne
1 answer Last reply

    Try just leaving it blank. Or if you have another Administrator level account, click Start, Run and enter

    CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2

    Highlight the Administrator account and click Reset Password. Change it to something you do know.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "lorne" <stoner_123@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23N5GvZHcFHA.1456@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
    > to access my Repair console , it is asking for administrator's password....
    > there isnt one. can i get past this without formatting?
    > thanks
    >
    > --
    > Lorne

Formatting Consoles Microsoft Windows XP