Trouble with Repair Console...

to access my Repair console , it is asking for administrator's password....
there isnt one. can i get past this without formatting?
thanks

--
Lorne

Try just leaving it blank. Or if you have another Administrator level account, click Start, Run and enter

CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2

Highlight the Administrator account and click Reset Password. Change it to something you do know.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.