Learn everything about computers.

http://www.angelfire.com/rings/judy_patch/

-Moa Dragon

--
Ma Boîte de Réception est protégée par SPAMfighter
1142 e-mails spam ont été bloqués jusqu'à maintenant.
Téléchargez au jour d'hui gratuitement SPAMfighter!
5 answers Last reply
More about learn computers
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:19:37 +0200, Mils Michael <mickmils@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    > http://www.angelfire.com/rings/judy_patch/
    >
    > -Moa Dragon

    Is it for real?

    --
    pibbur
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:12:55 +0200, pibbur
    <oopsNO.CAPS000@tele2dragon.nomaill> wrote:

    > On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:19:37 +0200, Mils Michael <mickmils@hotmail.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.angelfire.com/rings/judy_patch/
    >>
    >> -Moa Dragon
    >>

    > Is it for real?
    >
    > --
    > pibbur

    On the same website there is an ad for the "American Liver Foundation". A
    certain Monty Python sketch comes to mind. Need I say more?

    --
    pibbur hepar
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    <mickmils@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >http://www.angelfire.com/rings/judy_patch/
    >
    >-Moa Dragon
    Hey! I have one of those P-100s!
    Most of that technical stuff went over my head.What is this "file"
    thingie she's talking about?
    -=UDIC=-
    Optician Dragon
    "That's the great thing about being dumb -
    You don't feel bad when you don't come up with a good idea."
    -"Frog" from Best Of The West
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    "Optician Dragon" <DragonLensman1@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:19:37 +0200, "Mils Michael"
    > <mickmils@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.angelfire.com/rings/judy_patch/
    >>
    >>-Moa Dragon
    > Hey! I have one of those P-100s!
    > Most of that technical stuff went over my head.What is this "file"
    > thingie she's talking about?

    Isn't that a kind of cake that they serve in prisons? How odd!

    LVD
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    Eek! Lord Vashnu Dragon wrote:
    > "Optician Dragon" wrote...
    >> "Mils Michael" wrote:
    >>
    >>>http://www.angelfire.com/rings/judy_patch/
    >>>
    >>>-Moa Dragon
    >> Hey! I have one of those P-100s!
    >> Most of that technical stuff went over my head.What is this "file"
    >> thingie she's talking about?
    >
    > Isn't that a kind of cake that they serve in prisons? How odd!

    Speak of prisons, there is a new game called Prison Tycoon. I downloaded
    the demo and is grossly disappointed by the lack of prison bitch. My
    workplace twin brother is going to Hawaii, but anyways, when I mentioned he
    would be a prison bitch if he got locked up, he giggled perversely....

    --
    Ashikaga a27

Computers Games Video Games