RAM used - how do you tell?

AOL had icon in the system tray that would show the RAM and the percentage
being used which was useful in seeing why IE would freeze back when I had
only 128MB RAM.

How can you determine RAM usage with XP?--forget AOL!
1 answer Last reply
More about tell

    Right click task bar. Open Task Manager. Go to performance tab. Look at
    physical Memory. That is your RAM.

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban

    "Susan" <dsnsacree@msn.com> wrote in message
    > AOL had icon in the system tray that would show the RAM and the percentage
    > being used which was useful in seeing why IE would freeze back when I had
    > only 128MB RAM.
    >
    > How can you determine RAM usage with XP?--forget AOL!

RAM AOL Microsoft Internet Explorer Windows XP