MN 700

Jim

I am using the MN 700 Router with the 720 adapter and
since I installed the broadband utility on my XP & Me
systems the CPU load will run at 100% after a few minutes
on both machines. When I turn off the broadband utility
both machine load levels go back to normal. Any idea on
the conflicts or what is causing this..

Open the task manager, and check the CPU usage per
process. Typically, most CPU time should fall into the
System Idle Process when not running any major activity.

What do you have installed on both the computers?

Do you have any third party skinning software installed?
Or are you using ATI's Hydravision software?

Both are known to cause issues with the MS BNU software

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -