Really Basic I'm sure

Everything on my desktop is suddenlt huge. Icons, windows, fonts, the start
menu. EVERYTHING. Please tell me what I did wrong and how I can fix it.
Thanks
Brandi

You are probably operating at a lower resolution. Go into display
properties (right click on a blank area of the desktop, properties,
settings) and check the resolution. I have no idea what resolution you
were using, so I can't be specific about how to fix it, but if, for
example, you were operating at 1024x768, and now you are at 640x480,
everything would be huge.