A test

nfdkj hgkjdnasfh alkkljk hj dkld nvcxvjuifdsgh m bvkvk dmncxk ølok
lkojlk jlkj znvk mvplk mnm,j iojg jxzlcknvlnvnvn znn nvzlkxcgsdiovcxj
ncvkznv n vjvnxcl vx nvbnckv jnz vxv ,ncvkz ds!

--
puxxw2

More about test
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    My...mother...is...a - hold on a minute!
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    Eek! pibbur wrote:
    > nfdkj hgkjdnasfh alkkljk hj dkld nvcxvjuifdsgh m bvkvk dmncxk ølok
    > lkojlk jlkj znvk mvplk mnm,j iojg jxzlcknvlnvnvn znn nvzlkxcgsdiovcxj
    > ncvkznv n vjvnxcl vx nvbnckv jnz vxv ,ncvkz ds!

    Now..., that typo is really out of hand.

    --
    Ashikaga a27
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 18:27:45 GMT, pibbur
    <oopsNO.CAPS000@tele2dragon.nomaill> wrote:

    > nfdkj hgkjdnasfh alkkljk hj dkld nvcxvjuifdsgh m bvkvk dmncxk ølok
    >lkojlk jlkj znvk mvplk mnm,j iojg jxzlcknvlnvnvn znn nvzlkxcgsdiovcxj
    >ncvkznv n vjvnxcl vx nvbnckv jnz vxv ,ncvkz ds!

    Were you testing the cats out on the keyboard?

    --

    Erimess Dragon
    -==(UDIC)==-

    d++e+NT++Om UK!1!2!3!A!L!
    U+uCuFuG+++uLB+uA+ nC+nH+nP+nS++nT-xa2

    This is the comfort of everyone: That tho' they
    may be said to die, yet their love and devotion
    are, in best sense, ever present because immortal.
    ~William Penn
    In memory of my father, 1 Jan 05
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    not ex@ktiy
    --
    piøøur

Computers Games Video Games