Help needed w/removing desktop item created from save func..

June 14, 2005 2:22:02 AM

Help!
I tried to save an image (a photo) from an email from a friend onto my
desktop as a "desktop item," one of the options when I right-clicked the
image. The image saved to my desktop not as a picture but as as a white
square with a red X in the center of it. I want to remove this "desktop
item" that looks like a little picture fram with an X in the center of it
from my desktop but do not know how to do this. Please help. Thanks.-

still-learning

--
still-learning
June 14, 2005 5:10:08 AM

highlight the picture (click once on it to highlight ) then press delete
--
there are no problems, just challenges

!