Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Hmmm...test?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
July 31, 2005 10:42:57 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

A friend just asked me if I think that the word Test has a connection with
Testosterone. After seeing a few of the "hit me with a taser I can take
it" and "watch me drink this shot of flaming whiskey" videos, I had to
tell her "yes".

(I'll remain silent on the connection between Shtupping and Stupid.)

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
http://home.comcast.net/~safehex/
RGCUD Photo Gallery: http://home.comcast.net/~rgcud/

More about : hmmm test

Anonymous
July 31, 2005 9:29:15 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

Eek! Polychromic wrote:
> A friend just asked me if I think that the word Test has a connection with
> Testosterone. After seeing a few of the "hit me with a taser I can take
> it" and "watch me drink this shot of flaming whiskey" videos, I had to
> tell her "yes".
>
> (I'll remain silent on the connection between Shtupping and Stupid.)

Ooh..., is your friend single? I think she has a crush on you. :-D

--
Ashikaga a27
Anonymous
July 31, 2005 9:29:16 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

"Ashikaga" <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:ns6meqyldtwy$.1m5q40ja5szcd.dlg@40tude.net...
> Eek! Polychromic wrote:
>> A friend just asked me if I think that the word Test has a connection
>> with
>> Testosterone. After seeing a few of the "hit me with a taser I can take
>> it" and "watch me drink this shot of flaming whiskey" videos, I had to
>> tell her "yes".
>>
>> (I'll remain silent on the connection between Shtupping and Stupid.)
>
> Ooh..., is your friend single? I think she has a crush on you. :-D

Single people have crushes. Double people are twins. Integers are real.


LVD
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 5:38:39 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:02:26 +0200, Lord Vashnu Dragon
<lordv@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:ns6meqyldtwy$.1m5q40ja5szcd.dlg@40tude.net...
>> Eek! Polychromic wrote:
>>> A friend just asked me if I think that the word Test has a connection
>>> with
>>> Testosterone. After seeing a few of the "hit me with a taser I can
>>> take
>>> it" and "watch me drink this shot of flaming whiskey" videos, I had to
>>> tell her "yes".
>>>
>>> (I'll remain silent on the connection between Shtupping and Stupid.)
>>
>> Ooh..., is your friend single? I think she has a crush on you. :-D
>
> Single people have crushes. Double people are twins. Integers are real.
>
But not all reals are integers.

What programming language?

--
Pibbur pibbur=new Pibbur();

Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 5:38:40 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

"pibbur" <oopsNO.CAPS000@tele2dragon.nomaill> wrote in message
news:o p.sus2uzsxuioorg@nessus...
> On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:02:26 +0200, Lord Vashnu Dragon
> <lordv@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
>> "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> news:ns6meqyldtwy$.1m5q40ja5szcd.dlg@40tude.net...
>>> Eek! Polychromic wrote:
>>>> A friend just asked me if I think that the word Test has a connection
>>>> with
>>>> Testosterone. After seeing a few of the "hit me with a taser I can
>>>> take
>>>> it" and "watch me drink this shot of flaming whiskey" videos, I had to
>>>> tell her "yes".
>>>>
>>>> (I'll remain silent on the connection between Shtupping and Stupid.)
>>>
>>> Ooh..., is your friend single? I think she has a crush on you. :-D
>>
>> Single people have crushes. Double people are twins. Integers are real.
>>
> But not all reals are integers.
>
> What programming language?
>

C# at the moment, not that it matters.

I guess I was trying to put a lil twist on the good old "God is real unless
declared integer"...

....or some such.

LVD
!