Hmmm...test?

A friend just asked me if I think that the word Test has a connection with
Testosterone. After seeing a few of the "hit me with a taser I can take
it" and "watch me drink this shot of flaming whiskey" videos, I had to
tell her "yes".

(I'll remain silent on the connection between Shtupping and Stupid.)

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

    Eek! Polychromic wrote:
    > A friend just asked me if I think that the word Test has a connection with
    > Testosterone. After seeing a few of the "hit me with a taser I can take
    > it" and "watch me drink this shot of flaming whiskey" videos, I had to
    > tell her "yes".
    >
    > (I'll remain silent on the connection between Shtupping and Stupid.)

    Ooh..., is your friend single? I think she has a crush on you. :-D

    --
    Ashikaga a27
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Eek! Polychromic wrote:
    >> A friend just asked me if I think that the word Test has a connection
    >> with
    >> Testosterone. After seeing a few of the "hit me with a taser I can take
    >> it" and "watch me drink this shot of flaming whiskey" videos, I had to
    >> tell her "yes".
    >>
    >> (I'll remain silent on the connection between Shtupping and Stupid.)
    >
    > Ooh..., is your friend single? I think she has a crush on you. :-D

    Single people have crushes. Double people are twins. Integers are real.

    LVD
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:02:26 +0200, Lord Vashnu Dragon
    <lordv@sympatico.ca> wrote:

    > "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> Eek! Polychromic wrote:
    >>> A friend just asked me if I think that the word Test has a connection
    >>> with
    >>> Testosterone. After seeing a few of the "hit me with a taser I can
    >>> take
    >>> it" and "watch me drink this shot of flaming whiskey" videos, I had to
    >>> tell her "yes".
    >>>
    >>> (I'll remain silent on the connection between Shtupping and Stupid.)
    >>
    >> Ooh..., is your friend single? I think she has a crush on you. :-D
    >
    > Single people have crushes. Double people are twins. Integers are real.

    But not all reals are integers.

    What programming language?

    --
    Pibbur pibbur=new Pibbur();

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    "pibbur" <oopsNO.CAPS000@tele2dragon.nomaill> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:02:26 +0200, Lord Vashnu Dragon
    > <lordv@sympatico.ca> wrote:
    >
    >> "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    >>> Ooh..., is your friend single? I think she has a crush on you. :-D
    >>
    >> Single people have crushes. Double people are twins. Integers are real.
    >>
    > But not all reals are integers.
    >
    > What programming language?

    C# at the moment, not that it matters.

    I guess I was trying to put a lil twist on the good old "God is real unless
    declared integer"...

    ....or some such.

    LVD

Connection Computers Video Games