Possibly the best thing ever to come off web forums

Samurai

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2002

Well, if you're British, anyway. It probably won't mean a lot to
anyone else, but trust me, it's hilarious. :D

\^\^//
,^ ( ..) Samurai Dragon -==UDIC Sig Code==-
| \ \ -==(UDIC)==- d++e+N T--Om+U146MA7'! L8u uC++
\ `^--^ \\\\\\\\//////// uF-uG++uLB+uA+nC++uR nH+nP+++
\ \ \ (2 Attentive Points) nI--nPT nS+++nT--wM-wC y+ a29
ksj ^--^ ___________________________________________________________

Samurai wrote:
> Well, if you're British, anyway. It probably won't mean a lot to
> anyone else, but trust me, it's hilarious. :D

What is? o_O

--
/\_./b__ _O_ <====o Lost Dragon o====> _|_ __d\._/\
(/^/(_^^' | I like people - I just can't eat a whole one | `^^_)\^\)

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 19:03:02 -0500, Lost Dragon <kulhain@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Samurai wrote:
>> Well, if you're British, anyway. It probably won't mean a lot to
>> anyone else, but trust me, it's hilarious. :D
>
>What is? o_O

Exactly! It's hilarious!!

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

"Polychromic" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 19:03:02 -0500, Lost Dragon <kulhain@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Samurai wrote:
>>> Well, if you're British, anyway. It probably won't mean a lot to
>>> anyone else, but trust me, it's hilarious. :D
>>
>>What is? o_O
>
> Exactly! It's hilarious!!

MOHAHAHA!!! TIHIHIiihihihiii.... oh man, I'm peein' my pants.

Mistel Dly Cleana!!

LVD

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 19:38:19 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 19:03:02 -0500, Lost Dragon <kulhain@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Samurai wrote:
>>> Well, if you're British, anyway. It probably won't mean a lot to
>>> anyone else, but trust me, it's hilarious. :D
>>
>>What is? o_O
>
>Exactly! It's hilarious!!
Hey, it looks like "Barney Google, Barney Google, with the
goo-goo-googley eyes."
-=UDIC=-
Optician Dragon
"That's the great thing about being dumb -
You don't feel bad when you don't come up with a good idea."
-"Frog" from Best Of The West

Eek! Lord Vashnu Dragon wrote:
<snip>
> MOHAHAHA!!! TIHIHIiihihihiii.... oh man, I'm peein' my pants.
>
> Mistel Dly Cleana!!

Eww.... Get away from me!

--
Ashikaga a27

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 08:29:47 +0200, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Eek! Lord Vashnu Dragon wrote:
> <snip>
>> MOHAHAHA!!! TIHIHIiihihihiii.... oh man, I'm peein' my pants.
>>
>> Mistel Dly Cleana!!
>
> Eww.... Get away from me!

Ashi, do you understand what's going on here?

--
a very confused pibbur dragon

Not so confused that he's not Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/mail/, however

"pibbur" <oopsNO.CAPS000@tele2dragon.nomaill> wrote in message
> On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 08:29:47 +0200, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Eek! Lord Vashnu Dragon wrote:
>> <snip>
>>> MOHAHAHA!!! TIHIHIiihihihiii.... oh man, I'm peein' my pants.
>>>
>>> Mistel Dly Cleana!!
>>
>> Eww.... Get away from me!
>>

> Ashi, do you understand what's going on here?

I thought we were all laughing at Ashi... isn't that what we usually do?

LVD

Eek! Lord Vashnu Dragon wrote:
> "Pibbur" wrote...
>> Ashikaga wrote:
>>> Eek! Lord Vashnu Dragon wrote:
<snip>

>>> Eww.... Get away from me!
>>
>> Ashi, do you understand what's going on here?
>
> I thought we were all laughing at Ashi... isn't that what we usually do?

Not according to Freud....

--
Ashikaga a27

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 17:50:19 +0200, Lord Vashnu Dragon
<lordv@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> "pibbur" <oopsNO.CAPS000@tele2dragon.nomaill> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 08:29:47 +0200, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Eek! Lord Vashnu Dragon wrote:
>>> <snip>

>>> Eww.... Get away from me!
>>>

>> Ashi, do you understand what's going on here?
>>

> I thought we were all laughing at Ashi... isn't that what we usually do?
>
> LVD

I agree with you in that's what we're supposed to do. But here I got the
impression that Ashi understood something which I didn't understand.
Surely you can understand my frustratiomn.

--
pibbur, disturbed dragon returning to pibburworld

Pibbur Dragon the Righteous Superlative Retainer of Virtue wrote:
>On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 17:50:19 +0200, Lord Vashnu Dragon
><lordv@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>> "pibbur" <oopsNO.CAPS000@tele2dragon.nomaill> wrote in message
>>> Ashi, do you understand what's going on here?
>> I thought we were all laughing at Ashi... isn't that what we usually do?
>> LVD
>I agree with you in that's what we're supposed to do. But here I got the
>impression that Ashi understood something which I didn't understand.
>Surely you can understand my frustratiomn.

My understanding would be Ashi does not like urine (pee) and so wants
to avoid LVD because he said he had realeased urine to his pants.

Further, LVD was laughing because Poly made a joke about Lost's
failure to understand Samurai's post. As far as I can tell Samurai
forgot to post a URL. On the other hand he may just be saying that
nothing good has ever come off web forums. :)
--
d e+ N- T- Om++ UK!1!2!3!4!56A78!9 u uC uF- uG+ uLB+ uA nC nR nH+ nP
nI+ nPT nS+ nT- y- a26, Captain in the Cinnaguard, Weirdo, Blue Bow

Samurai

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2002

Quoth Saint George's Dragon <firstname_lastname@yahoo.ca>:
> Further, LVD was laughing because Poly made a joke about Lost's
> failure to understand Samurai's post. As far as I can tell Samurai
> forgot to post a URL. On the other hand he may just be saying that
> nothing good has ever come off web forums. :)

I was just building up the anticipation. Probably. :)

Here's what I meant to post:

http://ubb.empireonline.co.uk/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=classic&Number=
391264&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=all

\^\^//

Eek! Saint George's Dragon wrote:
> Pibbur Dragon the Righteous Superlative Retainer of Virtue wrote:
>> Lord Vashnu Dragon wrote:
>>> "pibbur" wrote...
<snip>
>>> I thought we were all laughing at Ashi... isn't that what we usually do?
>>> LVD
>>I agree with you in that's what we're supposed to do. But here I got the
>>impression that Ashi understood something which I didn't understand.
>>Surely you can understand my frustratiomn.
>
> My understanding would be Ashi does not like urine (pee) and so wants
> to avoid LVD because he said he had realeased urine to his pants.

Yeah, it's kind of weird how come nobody gets it. It's so natural. Isn't
that how you guys tease each other in schools?

> Further, LVD was laughing because Poly made a joke about Lost's
> failure to understand Samurai's post. As far as I can tell Samurai
> forgot to post a URL. On the other hand he may just be saying that
> nothing good has ever come off web forums. :)

This is complicated.... :-D

--
Ashikaga a27

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 05:20:59 GMT, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Eek! Saint George's Dragon wrote:
>> Pibbur Dragon the Righteous Superlative Retainer of Virtue wrote:
><snip>
>>>I agree with you in that's what we're supposed to do. But here I got the
>>>impression that Ashi understood something which I didn't understand.
>>>Surely you can understand my frustratiomn.
>>
>> My understanding would be Ashi does not like urine (pee) and so wants
>> to avoid LVD because he said he had realeased urine to his pants.
>
>Yeah, it's kind of weird how come nobody gets it. It's so natural. Isn't
>that how you guys tease each other in schools?
>
>> Further, LVD was laughing because Poly made a joke about Lost's
>> failure to understand Samurai's post. As far as I can tell Samurai
>> forgot to post a URL. On the other hand he may just be saying that
>> nothing good has ever come off web forums. :)
>
>This is complicated.... :-D

Complicated like a Sloan valve on a urinal!

--

Samurai wrote:

> Quoth Saint George's Dragon <firstname_lastname@yahoo.ca>:
>> Further, LVD was laughing because Poly made a joke about Lost's
>> failure to understand Samurai's post. As far as I can tell Samurai
>> forgot to post a URL. On the other hand he may just be saying that
>> nothing good has ever come off web forums. :)
>
> I was just building up the anticipation. Probably. :)
>
> Here's what I meant to post:
>
> http://ubb.empireonline.co.uk/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=classic&Number=
> 391264&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=all

Mind blowing.

--
JP Morris - aka DOUG the Eagle (Dragon) -=UDIC=- jpm@it-he.org
Anti-walkthroughs for Deus Ex, Thief and Ultima http://www.it-he.org

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 01:22:58 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 05:20:59 GMT, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Eek! Saint George's Dragon wrote:
>><snip>
>>>
>>> My understanding would be Ashi does not like urine (pee) and so wants
>>> to avoid LVD because he said he had realeased urine to his pants.
>>
>>Yeah, it's kind of weird how come nobody gets it. It's so natural. Isn't
>>that how you guys tease each other in schools?
>>
>>> Further, LVD was laughing because Poly made a joke about Lost's
>>> failure to understand Samurai's post. As far as I can tell Samurai
>>> forgot to post a URL. On the other hand he may just be saying that
>>> nothing good has ever come off web forums. :)
>>
>>This is complicated.... :-D
>
>Complicated like a Sloan valve on a urinal!
Or a scupper on a boat.
-=UDIC=-
Optician Dragon
"That's the great thing about being dumb -
You don't feel bad when you don't come up with a good idea."
-"Frog" from Best Of The West

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 15:34:18 GMT, Optician Dragon
<DragonLensman1@verizon.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 01:22:58 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
>wrote:

>>><snip>

>>>Yeah, it's kind of weird how come nobody gets it. It's so natural. Isn't
>>>that how you guys tease each other in schools?

>>>This is complicated.... :-D
>>
>>Complicated like a Sloan valve on a urinal!
>Or a scupper on a boat.

Oh come on, the Scupper wasn't complicated. Now the Professor, he was
complicated.

--

"Ashikaga" <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Eek! Saint George's Dragon wrote:
>> Pibbur Dragon the Righteous Superlative Retainer of Virtue wrote:
> <snip>
>>>I agree with you in that's what we're supposed to do. But here I got the
>>>impression that Ashi understood something which I didn't understand.
>>>Surely you can understand my frustratiomn.
>>
>> My understanding would be Ashi does not like urine (pee) and so wants
>> to avoid LVD because he said he had realeased urine to his pants.
>
> Yeah, it's kind of weird how come nobody gets it. It's so natural. Isn't
> that how you guys tease each other in schools?
>
>> Further, LVD was laughing because Poly made a joke about Lost's
>> failure to understand Samurai's post. As far as I can tell Samurai
>> forgot to post a URL. On the other hand he may just be saying that
>> nothing good has ever come off web forums. :)
>
> This is complicated.... :-D

Nah, it was a terrific recap if you ask me.

On the third hand, I think Samurai might be showing us exactly what british
humour is about. Nothing. I guess they like Seinfeld.

On the fourth hand, before I get bombarded - I do enjoy british humour. But,
as we all can clearly see now, it's weird at times.

LVD

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 11:13:48 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 15:34:18 GMT, Optician Dragon
><DragonLensman1@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 01:22:58 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
>>wrote:

>>>Complicated like a Sloan valve on a urinal!
>>Or a scupper on a boat.
>
>Oh come on, the Scupper wasn't complicated. Now the Professor, he was
>complicated.
How complicated could he get? Mary Ann or Ginger?
-=UDIC=-
Optician Dragon
"That's the great thing about being dumb -
You don't feel bad when you don't come up with a good idea."
-"Frog" from Best Of The West

<SNIP
> > <snip>
> >>
> >> My understanding would be Ashi does not like urine (pee) and so wants
> >> to avoid LVD because he said he had realeased urine to his pants.
> >
> > Yeah, it's kind of weird how come nobody gets it. It's so natural.
Isn't
> > that how you guys tease each other in schools?
> >
> >> Further, LVD was laughing because Poly made a joke about Lost's
> >> failure to understand Samurai's post. As far as I can tell Samurai
> >> forgot to post a URL. On the other hand he may just be saying that
> >> nothing good has ever come off web forums. :)
> >
> > This is complicated.... :-D
> >
> Nah, it was a terrific recap if you ask me.
>
> On the third hand, I think Samurai might be showing us exactly what
british
> humour is about. Nothing. I guess they like Seinfeld.
>
> On the fourth hand, before I get bombarded - I do enjoy british humour.
But,
> as we all can clearly see now, it's weird at times.

"Monty Python's Flying Circus" comes to mind as well as "Benny Hill" and ...
and.. Hmmm...

I _know_ I've seen more groups and or single comedians, but I can't remember
who they are. <:(

--

Jonathan "The Cast" Comly

> I _know_ I've seen more groups and or single comedians, but I can't remember
> who they are. <:(

All I ever see over here is "Are You Being Served", "Mr. Bean", "Are You
Being Served Again", "Keeping Up Appearances", "Waiting for God", and
"The Vicar of Dibley".

I have concluded that, for the most part, the British like old people.

That or the only people who donate to American PBS are old people, and
so they hold a stranglehold over the good shows - like Dr. Who.

Mostly I suspect the latter. Just you wait until I'm old. Bahaha.

--
/\_./b__ _O_ <====o Lost Dragon o====> _|_ __d\._/\
(/^/(_^^' | I like people - I just can't eat a whole one | `^^_)\^\)
.._,(_;)_ <===o http://www.lostdragon.com/ o===> _(;_),_.

Eek! Lord Vashnu Dragon wrote:
> "Ashikaga" wrote...
<snip>
>> This is complicated.... :-D
>>
> Nah, it was a terrific recap if you ask me.
>
> On the third hand, I think Samurai might be showing us exactly what british
> humour is about. Nothing. I guess they like Seinfeld.
>
> On the fourth hand, before I get bombarded - I do enjoy british humour. But,
> as we all can clearly see now, it's weird at times.

British humour is very weird.... It's hard to understand.

--
Ashikaga a27

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 20:22:34 -0500, Lost Dragon <kulhain@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>> I _know_ I've seen more groups and or single comedians, but I can't remember
>> who they are. <:(
>
>All I ever see over here is "Are You Being Served", "Mr. Bean", "Are You
>Being Served Again", "Keeping Up Appearances", "Waiting for God", and
>"The Vicar of Dibley".

My favorite britcom is "As Time Goes By". It's sweet. I never knew I
was such a closet romantic.

>I have concluded that, for the most part, the British like old people.

I call "As Time Goes By" my "old people show" (because the main
characters are both in the late fifties). Although, from where I'm
standing, that isn't that old anymore, comparatively.

I like the Britcoms because they aren't as MEAN as American sitcoms
(where the characters are so often mean spirited brats and sluts, and
a lot of the humor is vindictive attacks on one another). Plus, many
of the Britcoms are slightly more subtle in their humor; they don't
bash you on the head with the joke but assume the viewer has the
intelligence to figure out why they should laugh.

At least, they used to. The newer British shows filtering their way
into America are becoming more and more like American sitcoms. I don't
watch those.

Oh, another reason Britcoms are great: the accent. You never expect a
guy who sounds like a BBC News announcer to say something funny, so
it's always a blast :) :) :)

>That or the only people who donate to American PBS are old people, and
>so they hold a stranglehold over the good shows - like Dr. Who.

Old or new Who?

I'd just be happy if they put some of the old Brit sci-fi back on: Red
Dwarf, Blake's 7, that police-show-set-on-the-moon that only lasted a
season... but no, those got cut from the PBS line-up a few years back
'cause of lack of funding. Damn old people :)

(what, *me* send in a donation? Do I *look* old?)

> My favorite britcom is "As Time Goes By". It's sweet. I never knew I
> was such a closet romantic.

Is that the one with Lionel and the book he's always trying to write? I
mean, not that I would watch that or anything. >_>

> I like the Britcoms because they aren't as MEAN as American sitcoms
> (where the characters are so often mean spirited brats and sluts, and

Hmm.. Well I'm not sure if they're any less mean, or if they just seem
less mean because it's slightly more witty. I haven't watched a sitcom
in a long, long time. Heck, about the only thing I watch on TV anymore
is the Home and Garden station. Regular TV must be pretty bad when I'd
rather watch somebody paint their house than surf the channels to see
what else is on.

>>That or the only people who donate to American PBS are old people, and
>>so they hold a stranglehold over the good shows - like Dr. Who.
> Old or new Who?

I'll take any of it. I've seen a handful of episodes at most. They
just don't show it over here. Sad.

> (what, *me* send in a donation? Do I *look* old?)

Was that rhetorical? :>

--
/\_./b__ _O_ <====o Lost Dragon o====> _|_ __d\._/\
(/^/(_^^' | I like people - I just can't eat a whole one | `^^_)\^\)
.._,(_;)_ <===o http://www.lostdragon.com/ o===> _(;_),_.

<SNIP>
> >> This is complicated.... :-D
> >>
> > Nah, it was a terrific recap if you ask me.
> >
> > On the third hand, I think Samurai might be showing us exactly what
british
> > humour is about. Nothing. I guess they like Seinfeld.
> >
> > On the fourth hand, before I get bombarded - I do enjoy british humour.
But,
> > as we all can clearly see now, it's weird at times.
>
> British humour is very weird.... It's hard to understand.

How hard is it to understand: "And now for something completely different.
#1: The Larch. The Larch. and now: #2: The Larch. The Larch."

Or the cartoons on MPFC?

--

The Cast